Why is this game so overated?

#31Bigj089Posted 12/8/2012 9:03:27 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
this is almost as bad as when i told the mass effect 3 forums about how bad there game was

you people cant see the truth

Would you like a hug? It seems youre in desperate need of one =(
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#32JPawesomePosted 12/8/2012 9:09:06 PM
Zero Beat posted...
It's overated because sweetrolls are delicious.

And now you can cook mudcrab legs.

^^This. So much this.
---
GamerTag: MasterRaptor77
#33TheLastKroganPosted 12/8/2012 9:09:47 PM
*Says he bought game on release day*

*Posts topic about it being over rated over a year later*

BRILLIANT
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#34turn_basedPosted 12/8/2012 9:11:25 PM
Yup, New Vegas is a way better Fallout than Skyrim.
---
Redguards Rule!
#35The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/8/2012 9:16:06 PM
magnusmagnetic posted...
Pokemon is in your name all complaints are forfeit and therefore invalid.

My counter argument

All the pokemonsters look the same...

two homosexuals are chasing an electric gerbil..

all the pokemonsters are illiterate but they have the capacity to speak..

Instead of teaching monsters to speak kids use them in dog fights..

Fu.

Pokemons great, this troll is not.

Leave my childhood alone.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#36The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/8/2012 9:21:24 PM
Lockeadon posted...
itrainpokemon posted...
this is almost as bad as when i told the mass effect 3 forums about how bad there game was

the only good bioware game was the first dragon age, and only the pc version. bioware games = great story and characters and good customization and bad everything else, especially combat.

"Slaps locke with a large dose of reality."
---
#37The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/8/2012 9:21:59 PM
Lockeadon posted...
itrainpokemon posted...

the only good bioware game was the first dragon age, and only the pc version. bioware games = great story and characters and good customization and bad everything else, especially combat.

"Slaps locke with a large dose of reality."
---
#38RebelElite791Posted 12/8/2012 9:23:51 PM
SkytheWiz1 posted...
itrainpokemon posted...

Actually, no - ME3's ending was bad enough that I now cringe at the whole series; not just the third game.

Skyrim, however, it's brilliantly fun. I'm not blindly following; I recognize the game has a lot of glitches and that I occasionally have to revert back to an old save to avoid them, but I really do enjoy my time in this game.

I feel like it's somewhat of an actual world, as opposed to most open world games where NPCs are all just cut-and-pasted copies of one another, used as filler for people to mindlessly kill. The majority of NPC characters have an actual name, a routine, go about their days, talk with one another... instead of just walking a short distance past you and completely disappearing.

A) "OMG 5 MINUTES RUINS 60 HOURS OF BRILLIANCE QQ"

B) STOP FEEDING THE OBVIOUS TROLL
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#39ValedictorianXDPosted 12/8/2012 10:19:02 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
SkytheWiz1 posted...
itrainpokemon posted...

Actually, no - ME3's ending was bad enough that I now cringe at the whole series; not just the third game.

Skyrim, however, it's brilliantly fun. I'm not blindly following; I recognize the game has a lot of glitches and that I occasionally have to revert back to an old save to avoid them, but I really do enjoy my time in this game.

I feel like it's somewhat of an actual world, as opposed to most open world games where NPCs are all just cut-and-pasted copies of one another, used as filler for people to mindlessly kill. The majority of NPC characters have an actual name, a routine, go about their days, talk with one another... instead of just walking a short distance past you and completely disappearing.

If ME3 was brilliance, how come it don't get many o them GOTY awards, ahyuck? From wut I reckon, it only gotz itz 1st award last nite on that spike channer wit da mansars...i reckon.

I believe I have spoken in your native tongue and proven that ME3 wasn't all that brilliant to start with. In all honesty, ME3 makes this game look like the game of the century...and as we all know by now, I really don't like Skyrim. ME3 was a pile of dung that imploded in on itself and took the rest of the equally attrocious, previous installments with it.
------------------------------------------
Anywho, this topic is old hat. We all know New Vegas>Skyrim despite the fact that Obsidian mucked up the execution. Why do we feel the need to repeat facts ad nauseum?
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#40jrr18Posted 12/8/2012 10:22:16 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
SkytheWiz1 posted...
itrainpokemon posted...

If ME3 was brilliance, how come it don't get many o them GOTY awards, ahyuck? From wut I reckon, it only gotz itz 1st award last nite on that spike channer wit da mansars...i reckon.

I believe I have spoken in your native tongue and proven that ME3 wasn't all that brilliant to start with. In all honesty, ME3 makes this game look like the game of the century...and as we all know by now, I really don't like Skyrim. ME3 was a pile of dung that imploded in on itself and took the rest of the equally attrocious, previous installments with it.
------------------------------------------
Anywho, this topic is old hat. We all know New Vegas>Skyrim despite the fact that Obsidian mucked up the execution. Why do we feel the need to repeat facts ad nauseum?

Bad troll is bad and should feel bad. also ME3 did win some game of the year awards. wrong troll is wrong and should check facts. All hail Jrr Goblin Commander!
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101