Goblins are wea- oh... *sidesteps*
---
I'll plant an IED right.... here... *dig dig*
#42RebelElite791Posted 12/8/2012 11:29:18 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
SkytheWiz1 posted...
itrainpokemon posted...
this is almost as bad as when i told the mass effect 3 forums about how bad there game was

you people cant see the truth

Actually, no - ME3's ending was bad enough that I now cringe at the whole series; not just the third game.

Skyrim, however, it's brilliantly fun. I'm not blindly following; I recognize the game has a lot of glitches and that I occasionally have to revert back to an old save to avoid them, but I really do enjoy my time in this game.

I feel like it's somewhat of an actual world, as opposed to most open world games where NPCs are all just cut-and-pasted copies of one another, used as filler for people to mindlessly kill. The majority of NPC characters have an actual name, a routine, go about their days, talk with one another... instead of just walking a short distance past you and completely disappearing.

A) "OMG 5 MINUTES RUINS 60 HOURS OF BRILLIANCE QQ"

B) STOP FEEDING THE OBVIOUS TROLL

If ME3 was brilliance, how come it don't get many o them GOTY awards, ahyuck? From wut I reckon, it only gotz itz 1st award last nite on that spike channer wit da mansars...i reckon.

I believe I have spoken in your native tongue and proven that ME3 wasn't all that brilliant to start with. In all honesty, ME3 makes this game look like the game of the century...and as we all know by now, I really don't like Skyrim. ME3 was a pile of dung that imploded in on itself and took the rest of the equally attrocious, previous installments with it.
------------------------------------------
Anywho, this topic is old hat. We all know New Vegas>Skyrim despite the fact that Obsidian mucked up the execution. Why do we feel the need to repeat facts ad nauseum?

TIL two things:

1) GOTY is a completely objective thing.
2) Opinions are facts

Try harder babe.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#43LockeadonPosted 12/8/2012 11:30:06 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
SkytheWiz1 posted...
itrainpokemon posted...
this is almost as bad as when i told the mass effect 3 forums about how bad there game was

you people cant see the truth

Actually, no - ME3's ending was bad enough that I now cringe at the whole series; not just the third game.

Skyrim, however, it's brilliantly fun. I'm not blindly following; I recognize the game has a lot of glitches and that I occasionally have to revert back to an old save to avoid them, but I really do enjoy my time in this game.

I feel like it's somewhat of an actual world, as opposed to most open world games where NPCs are all just cut-and-pasted copies of one another, used as filler for people to mindlessly kill. The majority of NPC characters have an actual name, a routine, go about their days, talk with one another... instead of just walking a short distance past you and completely disappearing.

A) "OMG 5 MINUTES RUINS 60 HOURS OF BRILLIANCE QQ"

B) STOP FEEDING THE OBVIOUS TROLL

If ME3 was brilliance, how come it don't get many o them GOTY awards, ahyuck? From wut I reckon, it only gotz itz 1st award last nite on that spike channer wit da mansars...i reckon.

I believe I have spoken in your native tongue and proven that ME3 wasn't all that brilliant to start with. In all honesty, ME3 makes this game look like the game of the century...and as we all know by now, I really don't like Skyrim. ME3 was a pile of dung that imploded in on itself and took the rest of the equally attrocious, previous installments with it.
------------------------------------------
Anywho, this topic is old hat. We all know New Vegas>Skyrim despite the fact that Obsidian mucked up the execution. Why do we feel the need to repeat facts ad nauseum?

cause repeating old facts like they were new is human nature? and i agree on ME >.>
---
be more cereal!
#44strifechug2Posted 12/8/2012 11:33:20 PM
Marquez woooon~! yaaay! he-*sidesteps*
---
#45RebelElite791Posted 12/8/2012 11:34:17 PM
Also ME3 was the best game in the series.

And because I'm on the internet, this opinion is obviously objective fact.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#46jrr18Posted 12/8/2012 11:37:39 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

Agreed. Also Rebel Bethesda dreamed up the elderscrolls universe the god head dreamed up the elderscrolls universe. So Bethesda=God head
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#47LockeadonPosted 12/8/2012 11:39:02 PM
jrr18 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Agreed. Also Rebel Bethesda dreamed up the elderscrolls universe the god head dreamed up the elderscrolls universe. So Bethesda=God head

wow >.>
---
be more cereal!
#48strifechug2Posted 12/8/2012 11:39:30 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

So... when did you guys started comparing ME3 with Skyrim?
---
#49jrr18Posted 12/8/2012 11:40:40 PM
Lockeadon posted...
jrr18 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

wow >.>

Name one source that say's I'm wrong. yha thats what I thought.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#50RebelElite791Posted 12/8/2012 11:44:07 PM
Okay maybe not the best. I'd say tied with or slightly better than 1. Certainly the most emotional of the series.
---