Why is this game so overated?

#81PeyjPosted 12/9/2012 6:41:46 AM
Awful spelling, awful grammar, awful topic.
---
"If you really believe death leads to eternal bliss, then why are you wearing a seatbelt?" - Doug Stanhope
#82F_GalikanokusPosted 12/9/2012 9:33:00 AM
Because you touch yourself at night

/topic
---
I know the way of the female, the way they seduce you, tryin to be friends with you, then all of a sudden you're sittin there with the valentines they dont want
#83turn_basedPosted 12/9/2012 9:51:09 AM
Um, I was okay with my original synthesis ending, until the internet told me not too. Seeing EDI and Joker was cute, and good enough.

A wonderful series that my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed together, from begining to END.
---
Redguards Rule!
#84CaliberChampPosted 12/9/2012 10:07:02 AM
Tc is just another dark souls fanboy that trolls skyrim.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Unrecommended games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com.
#85Omni024Posted 12/9/2012 10:11:35 AM
I love Skyrim. But I am realistic enough to recognize it's flaws. There are alot of the same monsters/dungeons and given the game's size it would be nice to see a little more variety. But the thing that truly annoys me about it is the constant bugs and glitches. I would rather have a bug free program them a rushed product.

That said I still play the hell out of this game.
#86AirborneMp90Posted 12/9/2012 10:13:59 AM
itrainpokemon posted...
DocOdine posted...
1: choose a new play style
2: you forgot the black ones and the gold ones
3: skeletons*, which is wrong they're draugr, also there's bandits and automatons
4: there's also bears and foxes
5: you suck at math, stay in school, 7th grade is not adequate education
6: how does a blind child play games?
7: Yes.

your blinded by your love for this game

and fail to realize that everything i said is so true

Hey hitler people don't think the same thing as you! News flash that happens a lot you can leave now.
#87suksassPosted 12/9/2012 10:16:08 AM
CaliberChamp posted...
Tc is just another dark souls fanboy that trolls skyrim.

Why would DS fans troll skyrim? Isn't it worse?
#88RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 2:12:30 PM
turn_based posted...
Um, I was okay with my original synthesis ending, until the internet told me not too. Seeing EDI and Joker was cute, and good enough.

A wonderful series that my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed together, from begining to END.

Destroy Is the only acceptable ending.

Edited because you still need to mark spoilers about other games ffs.

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL FEEDING TC? /RAGE
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#89itrainpokemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:33:51 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
turn_based posted...

mass effect 3 is terrible
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
#90jrr18Posted 12/9/2012 3:38:11 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
turn_based posted...

mass effect 3 is terrible

It Jrr the Goblin commanders game of year. The geth and krogun mission were the best written quests ever in my opinion.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101