How much role-playing do you actually do?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How much role-playing do you actually do?

User Info: ghost_of_nappa

ghost_of_nappa
4 years ago#1
I've just recently decided to role-play Daenerys from Game of Thrones (might I add that my character looks EXACTLY like her). I only wear studded armor and jewelry, have my fire resistance maxed, and I only use fire magic.

I remember in oblivion I made a blue high elf, made him good at acrobatics and hand to hand and archery. Named him Avatar.

Anyone else role-play GoT characters or any other characters for that matter?

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
4 years ago#2
Why would you name him Avatar? <___<

And I roleplay my characters, I've never understood the "roleplaying people from other series" thing.
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing

User Info: Nathypants

Nathypants
4 years ago#3
I don't roleplay existing characters.

I tend to make my own. And I get into each and every one of them. For the most part, at least.
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#4
not really

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#5
Yeah i don't think i could get into roleplaying other characters in this series. I do enjoy making my own character and figuring out how he fits into TES, where he is from, what his personality is like, what he did before the main quest, ect.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.

ghost_of_nappa
4 years ago#6
RebelElite791 posted...

And I roleplay my characters, I've never understood the "roleplaying people from other series" thing.

I didnt want to name him Jake Sully.

And I didnt either til I tried Daenerys. And its super fun. Its like you are playing an untold chapter of their life.

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
4 years ago#7
ghost_of_nappa posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I didnt want to name him Jake Sully.

And I didnt either til I tried Daenerys. And its super fun. Its like you are playing an untold chapter of their life.

I'm far too much of a lore fiend. I have to immerse my characters in the world of TES.
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing

User Info: TeXaS_PiE

TeXaS_PiE
4 years ago#8
I play my own characters. Currently playing a Berserker from Solstheim who sailed to Skyrim on a POS raft.

Wears the fur armor without a shirt, Stormcloak Officer Boots, gloves, and hat.
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
GT-- JoEMaN604

ghost_of_nappa
4 years ago#9
I think the reason im having so much fun with Daenerys is the fact that she fits SO WELL in skyrim. I mean, cmon..mother of dragons! That and most dialogue options really fit her personality.

ghost_of_nappa
4 years ago#10
Okay for the people who dont like to play as other characters, what is your characters story?
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How much role-playing do you actually do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived