How much role-playing do you actually do?

#1ghost_of_nappaPosted 12/9/2012 12:13:43 AM
I've just recently decided to role-play Daenerys from Game of Thrones (might I add that my character looks EXACTLY like her). I only wear studded armor and jewelry, have my fire resistance maxed, and I only use fire magic.

I remember in oblivion I made a blue high elf, made him good at acrobatics and hand to hand and archery. Named him Avatar.

Anyone else role-play GoT characters or any other characters for that matter?
#2RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 12:15:20 AM
Why would you name him Avatar? <___<

And I roleplay my characters, I've never understood the "roleplaying people from other series" thing.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#3NathypantsPosted 12/9/2012 12:15:22 AM
I don't roleplay existing characters.

I tend to make my own. And I get into each and every one of them. For the most part, at least.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#4singhellotakuPosted 12/9/2012 12:15:42 AM
not really
#5Merc123Posted 12/9/2012 12:17:28 AM
Yeah i don't think i could get into roleplaying other characters in this series. I do enjoy making my own character and figuring out how he fits into TES, where he is from, what his personality is like, what he did before the main quest, ect.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#6ghost_of_nappa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 12:18:19 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

And I roleplay my characters, I've never understood the "roleplaying people from other series" thing.

I didnt want to name him Jake Sully.

And I didnt either til I tried Daenerys. And its super fun. Its like you are playing an untold chapter of their life.
#7RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 12:20:36 AM
ghost_of_nappa posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I didnt want to name him Jake Sully.

And I didnt either til I tried Daenerys. And its super fun. Its like you are playing an untold chapter of their life.

I'm far too much of a lore fiend. I have to immerse my characters in the world of TES.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#8TeXaS_PiEPosted 12/9/2012 12:20:38 AM
I play my own characters. Currently playing a Berserker from Solstheim who sailed to Skyrim on a POS raft.

Wears the fur armor without a shirt, Stormcloak Officer Boots, gloves, and hat.
---
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
GT-- JoEMaN604
#9ghost_of_nappa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 12:22:35 AM
I think the reason im having so much fun with Daenerys is the fact that she fits SO WELL in skyrim. I mean, cmon..mother of dragons! That and most dialogue options really fit her personality.
#10ghost_of_nappa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 12:28:05 AM
Okay for the people who dont like to play as other characters, what is your characters story?