How much role-playing do you actually do?

#11GeomagnusPosted 12/9/2012 2:07:30 AM(edited)
My characters tend to be powerful mages (hint: they have spells from PC mods) who were drawn to Skyrim by their lust for knowledge. I never get all that into RPing in this game though. I find it much easier to do in NWN2 than here.

Edit; Also, GODDAMNIT Nappa!
#12MythrenderPosted 12/9/2012 1:16:59 AM
My main one with a backstory is a Daedric realm jumper. Hes basically a scholar who studies daedric realms, after a small error in judgement he ended up enslaved in cold harbour by Molag Bal. He used a elder scroll to tear his way back to Mundus, but that tear also allowed Alduin to return from his banishment in time. So now feeling responsible he sets out to reseal Alduin, continue his study of the Daedra, as well avoid Molag Bal who most certainly wants to re-add him to his collection of slaves.
---
GT: Nickguy
#13LockeadonPosted 12/9/2012 2:00:30 AM
that sort of thing is what bioware games really excel at. especially the first dragon age
---
be more cereal!
#14ALIEN_WORK2HOPPosted 12/9/2012 2:16:42 AM
I can't really get into games enough to roleplay
---
"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and, at the end, the Germans win."-Gary Lineker
#15uniballer92Posted 12/9/2012 2:23:39 AM
I never got what's so exciting about roleplaying anything.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#16JkickitPosted 12/9/2012 2:47:52 AM
When I play my Deadpool build.
---
FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal (randomized Nuzlocke).
#17dave_is_slickPosted 12/9/2012 2:57:41 AM

This.
---
I am prepared to use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related
#18LethalAffinityPosted 12/9/2012 3:02:53 AM(edited)
It's the little things that enhance gameplay for me. On my old assassin (A Shadowscale Argonian), after joining the Dark Brotherhood I'd plant a deathbell on top of every contract's corpse as my character's sort of "signature".
---
http://i.imgur.com/o22hh.gif
Seminiferous Tubloidial Buttnoids
#19RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 3:02:36 AM
dave_is_slick posted...

This.

Getting into your character, especially in a series with such a rich and deep lore?
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#20moseph187Posted 12/9/2012 3:37:02 AM
I create a back story for every character I make and do curtain quests to fit there story.
Skyrim is my favourite game not for it's story telling but for it being a beautiful canvas to tell my own story's on.
---
"I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a pipe full of weed..."
Free Palestine