You are a young nordic woman with soft skin, long blonde hair and a great body..

#11LockeadonPosted 12/9/2012 3:10:26 AM
the correct answer is nathypants
---
be more cereal!
#12suksassPosted 12/9/2012 3:42:30 AM
Definetly want to meet azura and Nocturnal. Is a woman kinky? if so she woun't mind meeting molag. Dragornborn would be the obvious choice. Who else go's around killing off people and dragons.
#13moseph187Posted 12/9/2012 3:55:39 AM
suksass posted...
Definetly want to meet azura and Nocturnal. Is a woman kinky? if so she woun't mind meeting molag. Dragornborn would be the obvious choice. Who else go's around killing off people and dragons.

Just because a woman's "kinky" it does not mean she would enjoy being raped!
You don't want to get them confused it could get you in a lot of trouble.
---
"I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a pipe full of weed..."
Free Palestine
#14RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 3:57:06 AM
suksass posted...
Is a woman kinky? if so she woun't mind meeting molag.

What the f***?

Seriously, what in the actual f***?

Are you 12?
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#15Valtiel43Posted 12/9/2012 4:02:57 AM
Valen Dreth.

That name just gives me a "He's gonna lock you in a dungeon and do creepy things to you" kinda vibe.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#16suksassPosted 12/9/2012 4:22:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17suksassPosted 12/9/2012 4:27:10 AM
moseph187 posted...
suksass posted...

Just because a woman's "kinky" it does not mean she would enjoy being raped!
You don't want to get them confused it could get you in a lot of trouble.

I know the difference beetween the two. But as posted above. Why assume imediatly that he will rape this woman? Yeah, he has a history, but there a lot and lots of factors that need to be factored in. Among them one would be her fetishes and wheather or not she is a folower of Molag.
#18Emperor_mateusPosted 12/9/2012 4:29:06 AM
meeting the king of rape and tentacle deadra,Mora as a woman will probably bring some trouble with it.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#19zeroboboPosted 12/9/2012 4:41:39 AM
im gonna go with molag bal.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#20moseph187Posted 12/9/2012 5:08:03 AM
suksass posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
suksass posted...
Is a woman kinky? if so she woun't mind meeting molag.

What the f***?

Seriously, what in the actual f***?

Are you 12?

Why is it that just because Molag Bal is the freaking king of rape everyone imedietly assume the worst? Did he rape you with his mace by any chance? I certainly missed that quest.

I mean for the sake of all that is evil. We have bondage and people who are into masohism.

No,but you certainly seem to be if this is your reaction to the fact that some people may have weird fetishes.

Well if you're the king of rape then it's probably high on your agenda and I think people will assume the worst.
---
"I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a pipe full of weed..."
Free Palestine