You are a young nordic woman with soft skin, long blonde hair and a great body..

#41afrodude77Posted 12/9/2012 2:54:43 PM(edited)
Molag Bal since he`s known as the god of rape domination and slavery
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#42RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 2:59:53 PM
suksass posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Nobody has a "fetish" for being assaulted you dumb child.

Rape is about power, not sexual gratification.

You should check wikipedia for fetishes. As for a child coment. It's seems like you are one.
Rape isn't just about power. There are many reasons why rapists do it. And none of them are good.

Yes, it usually is. Rapists do not do what they do for sexual gratification, more often than not.

And rape fantasy/roleplay is QUITE DIFFERENT from being "raped in a back alley"

Why is this disgusting topic still alive mods?
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#43budda121Posted 12/9/2012 3:09:56 PM
The lack of selections for Valen Dreth disturbs me.
---
"I don't think Michael had to retire for us to get the spotlight, because when you win, it commands attention." - Hakeem Olajuwon
#44HerbalSkyrimPosted 12/9/2012 3:17:03 PM
Mephala, I don't want to be eaten
---
I like weed
#45SoulOfFaythPosted 12/9/2012 3:49:25 PM
Oh lol rebel is at it again.
Don't put them *****es on a pedestal or you'll never lose your virginity
Also lol you seem to know what every rapist ever thinks.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#46suksassPosted 12/9/2012 3:49:58 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
suksass posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Nobody has a "fetish" for being assaulted you dumb child.

Rape is about power, not sexual gratification.

You should check wikipedia for fetishes. As for a child coment. It's seems like you are one.
Rape isn't just about power. There are many reasons why rapists do it. And none of them are good.

Yes, it usually is. Rapists do not do what they do for sexual gratification, more often than not.

And rape fantasy/roleplay is QUITE DIFFERENT from being "raped in a back alley"

Why is this disgusting topic still alive mods?

Not a rapist expert so I'll believe you.
#47HoboOfAwePosted 12/9/2012 3:51:37 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Kids I think it's a bit past your bedtime.

HURR RAPE JOKES HURRR

What? It wasn't a joke, he's called the king of rape and I really wouldn't want to meet him. The hell are you on about?
---
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
#48RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 3:52:45 PM
HoboOfAwe posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

HURR RAPE JOKES HURRR

What? It wasn't a joke, he's called the king of rape and I really wouldn't want to meet him. The hell are you on about?

This entire topic was set up as a stupid rape joke. The fact that it hasnt been modded is staggering.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#49suksassPosted 12/9/2012 3:55:26 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
HoboOfAwe posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

HURR RAPE JOKES HURRR

This entire topic was set up as a stupid rape joke. The fact that it hasnt been modded is staggering.

Maybe cause they realise that this is a joke? and like any other it will die by tomarrow
#50HoboOfAwePosted 12/9/2012 3:57:46 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
HoboOfAwe posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

HURR RAPE JOKES HURRR

Point taken, but it's unfortunately nowhere near explicit enough to be modded on GameFAQs.
---
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."