You are a young nordic woman with soft skin, long blonde hair and a great body..

#61RebelElite791Posted 12/9/2012 11:23:58 PM
Might want to delete that post. Linking to 4chan is warn-worthy.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#62Lupin the 4thPosted 12/9/2012 11:53:47 PM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
That's hardly an obscure reference.

Gah...I realized that it looks more like just a regular YGO reference, when I was referring to YGO Abridged. Bleh....long day left my brain all mushy.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#63Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/10/2012 12:07:14 AM
suksass posted...
Definetly want to meet azura and Nocturnal. Is a woman kinky? if so she woun't mind meeting molag. Dragornborn would be the obvious choice. Who else go's around killing off people and dragons.

there's a difference between being kinky and being a flat out tramp...
#64RebelElite791Posted 12/10/2012 12:10:23 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
suksass posted...
Definetly want to meet azura and Nocturnal. Is a woman kinky? if so she woun't mind meeting molag. Dragornborn would be the obvious choice. Who else go's around killing off people and dragons.

TIL rape victims are tramps.

Not sure whose post was worse. Jesus this board is creepy.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#65The_Viking_SwanPosted 12/10/2012 12:14:05 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
suksass posted...

TIL rape victims are tramps.

Not sure whose post was worse. Jesus the internet as a whole is creepy.

fix'd
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#66Krow_IncarnatePosted 12/10/2012 4:56:32 AM
DisturbedIcon posted...
Herma Mora.

I've seen enough... >_>

To know where this is going.

Lol Pretty much this.

Came close to voting Molag-Bal, though.
---
http://tinypic.com/r/xb9urk/6
#67LockeadonPosted 12/10/2012 5:17:40 AM
and yet we cant say the other word for crap because supposedly its 'offencive under all circumstances'. i have never been so disappointed in this site/
---
be more cereal!
#68jodiebigballsPosted 12/10/2012 5:23:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69SoulOfFaythPosted 12/10/2012 12:04:16 PM
How else should "attractive woman in a dark alleyway meeting an aggressive male" be taken?

Wow that's pretty disturbing, so when you think of a woman running into a man on a dark street your mind immediately jumps to 'rape'. That's pretty sexist.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#70suksassPosted 12/10/2012 12:11:32 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...
How else should "attractive woman in a dark alleyway meeting an aggressive male" be taken?

Wow that's pretty disturbing, so when you think of a woman running into a man on a dark street your mind immediately jumps to 'rape'. That's pretty sexist.

Please don't poke the hornets nest. There will be too many angry bee's swarming you the moment you show different opinion on such things.