You are a young nordic woman with soft skin, long blonde hair and a great body..

#71deadpool223Posted 12/10/2012 3:56:19 PM
suksass posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...
How else should "attractive woman in a dark alleyway meeting an aggressive male" be taken?

Wow that's pretty disturbing, so when you think of a woman running into a man on a dark street your mind immediately jumps to 'rape'. That's pretty sexist.

Please don't poke the hornets nest. There will be too many angry bee's swarming you the moment you show different opinion on such things.

but... i thought it was a hornets nest? why are there bees?
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#72E_S_M_ZPosted 12/10/2012 6:16:15 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
suksass posted...
moseph187 posted...
suksass posted...

Just because a woman's "kinky" it does not mean she would enjoy being raped!
You don't want to get them confused it could get you in a lot of trouble.

I know the difference beetween the two. But as posted above. Why assume imediatly that he will rape this woman? Yeah, he has a history, but there a lot and lots of factors that need to be factored in. Among them one would be her fetishes and wheather or not she is a folower of Molag.

Nobody has a "fetish" for being assaulted you dumb child.

moseph187 posted...
Zignoff posted...
Looking at the women in the game I obviously wouldn't be in the game as all the female models are ugly as sin still.

I think you'll find beauty is in the eye of the rapist.

Rape is about power, not sexual gratification.

That's actually not true, there are paraphilias that regard being assaulted, robbed, etc. Of course, generally these are activities done with trusted people and not *completely* against their will, but there are serious cases that go beyond that.

And while rape is about power not sex, for sadists the two are basically the same.
They generally prefer attractive people regardless.
---
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
#73Curved_Sw0rdPosted 12/10/2012 6:18:07 PM
This topic still exists?

I'm kinda suprised... The Mods be a weird bunch.
---
BE GONE! TALOS DOES NOT COOK! THAT'S WHAT MARA IS FOR!!!!! - brawl4fun
#74SoulRegaliaPosted 12/10/2012 6:25:53 PM
It's like you guys think mods actually do their job or something.

Also Molag
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#75darkninja587Posted 12/10/2012 6:27:53 PM
DisturbedIcon posted...
Herma Mora.

I've seen enough... >_>

To know where this is going.

Oh god
---
Official Victini of the B/W and BW2 Boards Clan
"Not only is is dumb but its also stupid"
#76Jin_OniPosted 12/10/2012 6:40:52 PM
Jchopper5 posted...
What's a young nordic woman with with soft skin, long blonde hair, and a great body doing in a dark alleyway? Like my grandpa always says "you can't rape the willing"

It took me a little while to resist the urge to add this to my quote of the day, btw.

Second...Why are we STILL talking bout this? Please consider closing this thread.
---
War doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
A statement bears no weight for those of us who choose not to carry it. - Loshadt
#77E_S_M_ZPosted 12/10/2012 6:45:51 PM
Rape is a pressing topic in Skyrim. Probably. It needs to be discussed for the sake of public order.
---
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
#78cheese785Posted 12/10/2012 6:53:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#79RebelElite791Posted 12/10/2012 6:55:26 PM
cheese785 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Rape is about power, not sexual gratification.

Says someone who has (hopefully) never raped anybody.

Says someone who's read up on the subject because of the horrifying number of rape apologists that stalk this website, and taken Psych/Psych of Human Sexuality classes.

SoulOfFayth posted...
How else should "attractive woman in a dark alleyway meeting an aggressive male" be taken?

Wow that's pretty disturbing, so when you think of a woman running into a man on a dark street your mind immediately jumps to 'rape'. That's pretty sexist.

Nice try, but that's clearly the TC"s intention. And I don't think you know what "sexist" means.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#80Curved_Sw0rdPosted 12/10/2012 6:57:08 PM
I voted Jarl Ballin'

Word.
---
BE GONE! TALOS DOES NOT COOK! THAT'S WHAT MARA IS FOR!!!!! - brawl4fun