What is the location near Saering's Watch?

#1Immortal_AzraelPosted 12/9/2012 11:31:16 PM
I'm pretty sure I've been to every location on Solstheim but there's one undiscovered thing showing up on my compass near Saering's Watch that I can't seem to get to. It seems to just be a mountain in the direction it's pointing and I summoned Arvak so I could get to the top but even when it looked like I was practically right on top of it I didn't find anything.
---
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/ImmortalAzrael.jpg
#2ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 12/9/2012 11:53:13 PM
I believe its Solstheim Source which you cant get to until you do the Skaal treasure map chest. 30 or so deposits of Stahlrim
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
#3obishawnPosted 12/9/2012 11:58:18 PM
Castle Karstaag Caverns? Slightly northwest from Saering's Watch?

It's tricky to find, as you well know. I'm pretty sure it is under you. I seem to remember it being tucked away in between two mountains or a crevice or something like that.

If this isn't it, which direction from Saering's Watch is it?
---
Winter is coming
#4obishawnPosted 12/10/2012 12:00:17 AM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
I believe its Solstheim Source which you cant get to until you do the Skaal treasure map chest. 30 or so deposits of Stahlrim

That map marker doesn't appear until the map is returnef to the guy in Skaal, but you can definitely go there and mine the material.
---
Winter is coming
#5Immortal_Azrael(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:21:15 AM
No it's none of those. I've discovered all of those already. It looks to be just southwest of Saering's Watch. It looks like it's just behind the word wall there.
---
#6Immortal_Azrael(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:23:13 AM
It is the same type of map marker as the stahlrim source however.
---
#7obishawnPosted 12/10/2012 5:03:24 AM
Must be a marker/location that only appears once the quest is triggered; there's no markers of any kind near there on my map. Check your quest log, including completed quests, there may be a detail mentioned that could help
---
Winter is coming
#8LockeadonPosted 12/10/2012 6:41:30 AM
Saering's Wrist?
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#9obishawnPosted 12/10/2012 7:57:31 PM
obishawn posted...
Must be a marker/location that only appears once the quest is triggered; there's no markers of any kind near there on my map. Check your quest log, including completed quests, there may be a detail mentioned that could help

^ That has GOT to be it. I've been all around and over that area and there is nothing there, not to mention, I don't have any kind of map marker like that (yet). Check your quest logs, probably in the Misc. Quests. Or it may be related to the Black Books, have you gotten them all? I think there are 7 total. Maybe try setting each Solsthiem based quest to active and til you see the map marker on the location.
---
Winter is coming
#10stevy1gPosted 12/14/2012 8:45:55 AM
Frykte Peak. You have to climb to the very top of the peak on the mountain right behind Saerings Watch. Not an easy climb mind you.