C/D Enemies shouldn't be able to execute you.

#1BipBapBamPosted 12/10/2012 12:30:47 AM
C

It's just annoying when you could/would have dodged that two handed axe swing, but instead get locked in place and just have to watch as you're destroyed in a humiliating way. Besides that you also randomly get a finisher done on you at half life when you've tanked the last few hits easily, it doesn't make any sense and makes playing on Master so frustrating.

I don't have a problem with PC finishers since even if they're glitchy sometimes, they still look cool for the most part, but enemies doing it are ugh.
#2LifeVirus1289Posted 12/10/2012 12:34:06 AM
D

You shouldn't be getting so overpowered by the enemies. Either you aren't playing right, or you aren't ready for master.
---
By the Nine, did that really just happen?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Baalthezar/advanced
#3BipBapBam(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:38:33 AM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
D

You shouldn't be getting so overpowered by the enemies. Either you aren't playing right, or you aren't ready for master.

I am sorry, not everyone likes playing with a 2000 armor rating Legendary Daedric Armor.
#4LifeVirus1289Posted 12/10/2012 12:40:33 AM
I'm not. Not everybody makes a topic asking a stupid question and then gets defensive when told an opinion.
---
#5zetsuhimozePosted 12/10/2012 12:43:56 AM
BipBapBam posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...
D

I am sorry, not everyone likes playing with a 2000 armor rating Legendary Daedric Armor.

May i ask what type of build you are doing? with master it's better to start out specializing in one tree like the warrior, mage, or theif for the few 15-20 levels atleast thats how its been in my experience. And you also have to pay attention to the surroundings more. Not saying that you aren't though. Just a few pointers i guess
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#6Shuyin KojimaPosted 12/10/2012 12:44:59 AM
Although I know this is the 360 version, the pc version has a mod that makes you immune to finishers. However, Confirm. I got one-shot finished by a Forsworn Briarheart, even though I could easily have killed him. After a reload I killed him easily through normal combat, but it was still stupid.
---
XBL Gamertag: OutOfControl2
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."
#7XydruPosted 12/10/2012 12:47:31 AM
C

Unless Bethesda can fix killcams. There's no reason I should die with a good 300 health left.

For those that don't know this, killcams don't take armor rating into consideration. A legendary dragons bite attack, for example, does 300 damage. That just spells out instant kill cam, which is a cheap way to die. And it only gets worse on higher difficulties.
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#8LifeVirus1289Posted 12/10/2012 12:49:10 AM
I still think it's ludicrous to think that it's okay for you to get them, but be mad when you slip up and get killed.
---
#9SilentS89Posted 12/10/2012 12:49:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10BipBapBam(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:50:52 AM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
I still think it's ludicrous to think that it's okay for you to get them, but be mad when you slip up and get killed.

Because, as previously stated, they ignore armor. You aren't ''slipping up'' you simply get one shotted randomly when you could have tanked it, if not dodged.

I should have probably made this a poll. >_>