C/D Enemies shouldn't be able to execute you.

#61kylekillgannonPosted 12/10/2012 11:23:03 AM
zerobobo posted...
the dragonborn isn't superman, he's a guy who's a good fighter, possibly a good mage, and has the ability to shout. it doesn't make him resistant to axes. axes still work on him.

You're right. Superman was only an amazingly strong humanoid alien. Dragonborn is basically a demigod.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#62TheBestFallerPosted 12/10/2012 11:24:46 AM
Yeah, that's bs how they kill me. They also shouldn't be able to block, or wear armor for that matter. Totally unfair bs how I get all kinds of perks and they decide to give the A.I. a fighting chance? Damn you Bathesda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#63jrr18Posted 12/10/2012 11:25:00 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
zerobobo posted...
the dragonborn isn't superman, he's a guy who's a good fighter, possibly a good mage, and has the ability to shout. it doesn't make him resistant to axes. axes still work on him.

You're right. Superman was only an amazingly strong humanoid alien. Dragonborn is basically a demigod.

silver era superman could blow out stars with his ice breath just saying.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#64XydruPosted 12/10/2012 11:35:36 AM
I'd love the option to turn off kill cams over them getting fixed.

Just sayin
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#65Ticking_DeathPosted 12/10/2012 11:37:27 AM
TheBestFaller posted...
Yeah, that's bs how they kill me. They also shouldn't be able to block, or wear armor for that matter. Totally unfair bs how I get all kinds of perks and they decide to give the A.I. a fighting chance? Damn you Bathesda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15: New User (1) Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

Whew. Almost took you seriously for a second there.
---
"Yosuke, about those nurses..." - Yu Narukami
#66MixorzPosted 12/10/2012 11:49:50 AM
D is so funny.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#67TheBestFallerPosted 12/10/2012 12:00:56 PM
Ticking_Death posted...
15: New User (1) Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

Whew. Almost took you seriously for a second there.

Yeah, god forbid I have an actual opinion, huh? Excuse me for not dedicating my life enough to "level up" on a message board.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#68casimirneyPosted 12/10/2012 12:03:46 PM
Xydru posted...
I'd love the option to turn off kill cams over them getting fixed.

Just sayin

This.

D.

I like occasionally raging because of an instant kill. I like freaking out and panicking after taking a little damage, knowing what's coming.

I'd like to be able to shut them off completely (player and computer)
#69kylekillgannonPosted 12/10/2012 12:18:12 PM
jrr18 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
zerobobo posted...

silver era superman could blow out stars with his ice breath just saying.

An amazingly amazing alien nonetheless.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#70MC2011Posted 12/10/2012 12:29:39 PM
For those saying it's no fair for the NPCs that the player can get a kill cam on them (even though NPCs aren't real and can rage over it)... I honestly wouldn't mind if they either have the option to turn them off or remove them altogether.

To me they're just an unneeded addition, an extra gimmick to wow the players. Course the magic and archery kill cams are glitchy at best, with both the enemy and player attacks being able to miss despite it suppose to be a finishing kill cam.

Sure the melee was neat the first while, but then it's just there. Then there's also the fact it forces you into 3rd person for them which may ruin the experience a bit for the more... hardcore player/RPer who wants to play strictly in first person (not sure if it does the same for third person into first as I generally find the third person combat terrible).

So yeah, hopefully it's an issue in the next TES Bethesda will either fix or remove, cause they're definitely not going to bother fixing it in Skyrim when they don't bother fixing more serious glitches.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger