C/D Enemies shouldn't be able to execute you.

#71MisterFriedmanPosted 12/10/2012 11:40:09 AM
BipBapBam posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...
D

You shouldn't be getting so overpowered by the enemies. Either you aren't playing right, or you aren't ready for master.

I am sorry, not everyone likes playing with a 2000 armor rating Legendary Daedric Armor.

The max armor rating that counts is about 567 with armor and 667 without (80%damage debuf) just a little FYI
---
GT:Mister Friedman
#72gametime74Posted 12/10/2012 11:41:08 AM
C

Reasons listed below

Aarkshark posted...
C

-For the recently vindicated reason of "What the hell, I had so much health left!"
-Removal of control. Ok, I'll just dodge this a- Oh, I guess I'll get my head cut off.
-And; the sudden end to gameplay. Having fun, having fun... oh, guess I'm watching a 3 minute loading screen to replay a 20 minute dungeon again. *sigh*

They're entertaining to watch sometimes, but not if you get sucked in to the scene and can't dodge it.
---
can i haz recon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
#73jrr18Posted 12/10/2012 11:42:48 AM
gametime74 posted...
C

Reasons listed below

Aarkshark posted...
C

-For the recently vindicated reason of "What the hell, I had so much health left!"
-Removal of control. Ok, I'll just dodge this a- Oh, I guess I'll get my head cut off.
-And; the sudden end to gameplay. Having fun, having fun... oh, guess I'm watching a 3 minute loading screen to replay a 20 minute dungeon again. *sigh*

They're entertaining to watch sometimes, but not if you get sucked in to the scene and can't dodge it.

play ME3 multiplayer then you can complain about cheap melee kills.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#74LockeadonPosted 12/10/2012 12:08:40 PM
clone11 posted...
D. It works the same for both the player and enemies. It's not like the enemies have some unfair advantage over me.

And frankly, it's easily avoidable for the player, even on expert and master. If it's too difficult for you, then perhaps you should turn the difficulty down.

i know once i got got at dodging i ONLY got hit by killcam. or shock spells. those things are bloody hard to dodge unless you are already moving when they are cast.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#75TheNoctariusPosted 12/10/2012 12:09:53 PM
C/D

They shouldn't, unless their regular attack would kill you as well.
---
Okay, from now on I'll blacklist anyone who calls their character a "toon" at first sight, without exceptions.
#76DRAGON07891230Posted 12/10/2012 12:44:49 PM
jrr18 posted...
gametime74 posted...
C

Reasons listed below

Aarkshark posted...
C

Teammates can save you and a lot of the time it's your own fault. In ME being a melee oriented characters on a high difficulty is stupid unless you're a batarian/krogan/shadow. And if you are you should know better than to get into melee range/get cornered. In skyrim melee is the most common attack strategy. Guns/piwers are the primary means of killing enemies and unless you stick to a specialized class than it's almost impossible to see a scenario when you would have to melee . Not to mention that these class don't get penalized from kill cams if the player is paying attention. In ME you should never let yourself get in range of a sync kill enemy, but in skyrim melee characters have to.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#77jrr18Posted 12/10/2012 12:48:46 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
jrr18 posted...
gametime74 posted...
C

Reasons listed below

Aarkshark posted...
C

Teammates can save you and a lot of the time it's your own fault. In ME being a melee oriented characters on a high difficulty is stupid unless you're a batarian/krogan/shadow. And if you are you should know better than to get into melee range/get cornered. In skyrim melee is the most common attack strategy. Guns/piwers are the primary means of killing enemies and unless you stick to a specialized class than it's almost impossible to see a scenario when you would have to melee . Not to mention that these class don't get penalized from kill cams if the player is paying attention. In ME you should never let yourself get in range of a sync kill enemy, but in skyrim melee characters have to.

I got pulled around a corner into a different room by a banshee death grab. I know the problems lag related but still.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101