Why do you play this on console instead of PC?

#11thermopylaePosted 12/10/2012 5:54:16 AM
my recliner.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#12aurick79Posted 12/10/2012 6:04:53 AM
Comfort isn't an issue for me - I have my computer hooked up to 42" TV and I play with a controller and have a wireless keyboard/mouse for any actual computer stuff I need to do (I really don't know why more people don't do this - I see people who have TVs that can do it but they don't seem to realize that it can).

I'm honestly only playing on Xbox because of the DLC for now - once it's out on PC I'll go back to PC .
#13InsaneriderPosted 12/10/2012 6:12:54 AM
Because I have a level 35 Khajiit on XBox who didn't finish the main story until lvl 31 because he kept raiding Draugr crypts and Dwemer ruins, completing misc. quests and levelling BSing for that sweet Dragonbone gear. Who needs mods, Skyrim already has tons to do!
Now if you'll excuse me, there's a Dwemer ruin on the horizon that desperately needs my whirling furry fury.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#14FalloutgenuisPosted 12/10/2012 6:15:17 AM
I love the feeling of my controller. If anybody can find me a Xbox controller for PC I would happily switch over.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#15AurawhispererPosted 12/10/2012 6:17:37 AM
Dont have a PC and cant afford a better PC to play games like these due to bills being paid.

Also, pc requires alot of handling. Its so fragile, if you are unsure what you're doing to it, it can easily break
#16aurick79Posted 12/10/2012 6:19:30 AM
Falloutgenuis posted...
I love the feeling of my controller. If anybody can find me a Xbox controller for PC I would happily switch over.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/xbox-360-wireless-controller-for-windows/jr9-00011#details

You can even use the same controller on your XBox
#17JJ2036Posted 12/10/2012 6:23:55 AM
Falloutgenuis posted...

Just use the wired controller plug it into your usb port in your comp just like u would for the xbox
---
GT: JayIsDaTruth
#18KaraduinPosted 12/10/2012 6:34:33 AM
My PC can run it just fine now but I'm waiting til all official DLCs / patches are out. Played heavily modded games of both Morrowind and Oblivion. Then a patch comes out breaking my save sometimes temporarily til the modders can bring their stuff in line. Occasionally broke my save for good or had to restart to take full benefit of updates.

As a result, despite many many hours in both games, I never finished em. My game time is limited and sometimes my "play" sessions involved only tinkering with the construction kit or fixing compatability issues or making my own mods. All can be fun but I'm not playing the game.

Playing on console basically removes all that and lets me actually play and I still have fun despite no mods. Better graphics arent such an issue for me. Game looks fine on console.

Skyrim may be my first TES game that I actually complete the main quest. I recently bought Fallout 3 (played on PC modded but never finished) for cheap and taking the same approach I am enjoying playing the console version.
#19LockeadonPosted 12/10/2012 6:40:07 AM
the answer is cheese
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#20Cast_SupremacyPosted 12/10/2012 6:41:24 AM
JJ2036 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...

Just use the wired controller plug it into your usb port in your comp just like u would for the xbox

Note: If you have a wireless controller, you need a wireless adapter for your PC or just a wired controller, the plug-and-play cable will not work :/