Why do you play this on console instead of PC?

#121airtamisPosted 12/10/2012 4:03:17 PM
agentspoon posted...
Cause I love my console.

My PC has, to quote the guy who built it "More power than God" and I still choose it play Skyrim on Xbox.

Well, I hope that man wasn't an atheist.
#122strifechug2Posted 12/10/2012 4:08:24 PM
I heard he's got a temple back at Virmire.
---
I'll plant an IED right.... here... *dig dig*
#123AurawhispererPosted 12/10/2012 4:30:36 PM
PC: This game is wayyyyyy better than the console! Makes the console look like some mini gimmick that is unstable for games such as this one!"

Me: That so? Because of these gimmicks; such as xbox and ps3, is the reason why the TES is number one popular throughout all RPG single player games. Plus, all the PC is really is a cheat upgrading system.

PC: But you're missing out the mods!

Me: And you're missing out on the cool DLC's we get before you chumps do. Also, need to mention that I don't need mods to impress my fun?

PC: But you can make your own weapons and world out of mods!

Me: True, but then I would sacrifice 5 years of my life due to deticating my time to Skyrim, all because I'm trying to play as a video game designer of a world/lore that has already been made by the real developers. Again, I won't miss out on it.

PC: But you can make your own enemy territories and possible enemy army that can not end!

Me: Again, I stay my answer from what I said before. I would then suck up 5 years of my life deticating to something that HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE!!! And I buy the game to play it; not overally forge it. Now Halo 4 on thee other hand...

PC: But you can mod females on here to make them naked! They can even attack you and-

Me: Please, just stop. I'm not like every PC elitist that fantasizes themselves being mualed by naked women over a video game. Granted, I do complain about the marriage system, but that's it. But what you just mention on thee other hand, was when I was 17 to 18 years old; when I once didn't have much of a life. Now in my age era, if I wanted a naked woman to mual me, I would just hire up a woman off the streets to do that. But off a video game, is just so damn depressing.

PC: But you can fight a gaint mudcrab!

Me: Yay for the gaint mudcrab... what else is next? Ultimas Prime leaping out of the sky and boom shouting saying "Hear me Dragonborn! For I am Talos; the man of god!" Ya... no.

PC: But PC has much better graphics!

Me: So does the ps3 and xbox 360? I mean, honestly, I don't pay 60 dollars for graphics. That's how you get ripped off. I use to play runescape for god sakes and no matter how crappy the graphics were, I enjoyed the hell out of the game. Though now I don't, because the community sucks.
If you want graphic competition, look at Halo 4. That blows away Skyrim's PC graphic system.

PC: But you'll be able to play TES online!

Me: Now that is a tricky one to argue. Oh wait, no it isn't. It's gonna flop trust me. TES wasn't made to be multi. And the battle systems are going to be so basic, that everyone is just going to be a pure mage or ranger, while being a knight or whatever will render useless. It will be as boring as runescape became, with lack of skill and class; unlike WOW and FF, there were many options to choose from.

PC: But then-

ME: Just shut the hell up. I don't care about your excuses or your so called way of persuasion on trying to get me to love the PC version. It's all the same. The only thing that TES gets out of the PC version are mods and late DLC's. That's it.
Honestly, I rather lay on my bed and play my xbox 360 that I pay for; including live, than to worry for a pc that I would only use for my writing, school work, and future career paths. PC gaming for me is too overrated.

So do me a favor... and shut up with the remarks, before I make you swallow my 8 foot katana.

End of arguement.
#124ajko000Posted 12/10/2012 5:04:50 PM
I love all these arguments XD.

Big Picture people, get it nao.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#125kiev444Posted 12/10/2012 5:08:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#126Q SlickPosted 12/10/2012 5:18:21 PM
Because my computer is an iMac.

And, no, I don't care enough to get some Windows emulator....or whatever they call it.

Besides, the game's glitchy enough without me trying to mess with it.
---
Lazy people insist on cars with automatic transmissions because they're shiftless.
#127Wire_HarpPosted 12/10/2012 5:28:09 PM
Because the PC gaming community consists of a bunch of elitist d-bags... If the PC community was as friendly (barring 12-year-olds) as the 360 community I'd switch over in a heartbeat, but the PC gaming community is made up entirely of narcissistic, mean-spirited a-holes.

No offense, of course.
#1281618dudePosted 12/10/2012 5:30:54 PM
I don't want to sound rude, but many people here can't actually give any good reasons because they have never played the PC version. You can't just look some mods and see some videos on the internets and say "meh... I don't care about mods and graphics...". I mean, how many of you actually played the pc version before saying that the console version is better for you?

-you hate mods? have you ever used one? well... if you did and didn't enjoyed, just don't install anymore of them. simply as that.

-you prefer controllers? how is that so many people still believe (or act) that PC users can't or don't use controllers? it's so simply to use one.

-you prefer big TV and laying on the couch\bed? I don't know why some people really prefer playing like that (I hate it. I just can't focus), but... guess what? you can play like that if you're on PC.

-graphics and performance doesn't bother you? well... I don't know. the differences are pretty big for me, but if you really don't care that much, know that a low-end PC can play skyrim pretty well.

I can understand some reasons like lack of money or knowledge (building a PC isn't that hard of expensive as some of you seems to believe, but still is a good reason, I guess), or if it's too much hassle or not convenient to put your PC into another place or something like that, but I just can't believe in some stuff you guys say.

anyway, if you're happy with the console version, having fun, enjoying the earlier DLCs (just know that this is a temporary advantage though. I just loled at guys saying about dragonborn like we wouldn't get it), then fine. That's really cool. But don't say silly reasons like you guys actually know whay you're talking about.
#129GriffRobertsPosted 12/10/2012 5:31:12 PM
TC hasn't posted once since he made this topic.

You guys are great.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#130airtamisPosted 12/10/2012 5:42:54 PM
1618dude posted...
I don't want to sound rude, but many people here can't actually give any good reasons because they have never played the PC version. You can't just look some mods and see some videos on the internets and say "meh... I don't care about mods and graphics...". I mean, how many of you actually played the pc version before saying that the console version is better for you?

-you hate mods? have you ever used one? well... if you did and didn't enjoyed, just don't install anymore of them. simply as that.

-you prefer controllers? how is that so many people still believe (or act) that PC users can't or don't use controllers? it's so simply to use one.

-you prefer big TV and laying on the couch\bed? I don't know why some people really prefer playing like that (I hate it. I just can't focus), but... guess what? you can play like that if you're on PC.

-graphics and performance doesn't bother you? well... I don't know. the differences are pretty big for me, but if you really don't care that much, know that a low-end PC can play skyrim pretty well.

I can understand some reasons like lack of money or knowledge (building a PC isn't that hard of expensive as some of you seems to believe, but still is a good reason, I guess), or if it's too much hassle or not convenient to put your PC into another place or something like that, but I just can't believe in some stuff you guys say.

anyway, if you're happy with the console version, having fun, enjoying the earlier DLCs (just know that this is a temporary advantage though. I just loled at guys saying about dragonborn like we wouldn't get it), then fine. That's really cool. But don't say silly reasons like you guys actually know whay you're talking about.

But after everything you've said... why NOT play it on a console? I mean, the argument you just gave is: "You can play it on a console and a pc just the same, but a pc's more expensive." Which is pretty much a major argument here to NOT play on the pc.