Why do you play this on console instead of PC?

#21WhereDidItGoPosted 12/10/2012 6:41:46 AM
Because I'm content with what the console version and the game itself has to offer and don't see a reason to make another purchase. Nothing PC exclusive appeals to me enough to make the change. I literally couldn't care less about mods, better graphics, or any of the other things people claim makes the PC version better.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#22zeroboboPosted 12/10/2012 6:42:22 AM
whats with the PC elitists judging people for playing it on the 360 lately?
this exact thread happens like every other day

i have both versions. my PC plays it smoothly on high settings. i choose to play it on the 360. its more comfortable and enjoyable to me. could i hook my PC to my tv sure, but i'd have to do alot of rearranging and get some really long cables. the benefit would be so minor its not really worth the effort.

theres a PC board for this game, go there.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#23AnakeriePosted 12/10/2012 6:42:57 AM
I'm simply more comfortable with console gaming. I like being able to lay in bed and play. Plus, my laptop isn't very powerful and it's not the hassle of trying to get a gaming PC set up in my bedroom. My current little set-up is perfect for me.
---
GT: SqueamishPaper6
Pawn: Shard
#24GunsSlashRosesPosted 12/10/2012 6:43:50 AM
Honestly? Because I'm poor and can't afford a new PC right now. Christmas is such a freakin' money drain.
---
GT: Soulstrike96 96 is a random number btw, I'm not 16!!
#25Pawkie07Posted 12/10/2012 6:48:40 AM
Console master race. PC is for dirty peasants.
#26JonWon15Posted 12/10/2012 6:56:29 AM
davelicious posted...
- comfort and convenience
- no temptation to use console commands to cheat
- once I DO buy this on PC, it's going to be so modded up to hell it won't be the same game
- I'd have to updgrade or buy a new PC to play this as well as my 360 does

Exactly these reasons. Once I have the funds. I'll invest in a gaming console with controller use, hooked up to the flat screen with surround sound. Until then I'll go with the 360.

Or just buy the steam console.
---
Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast. -DoctorScraps
#27bcon1208Posted 12/10/2012 6:57:29 AM
My PCs are for work, typing papers, and programming. My tablet is for internet searching/shopping. My Xbox is for playing games. My smartphone is for everything else.

Simple really.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#28DahlVaughnniPosted 12/10/2012 7:15:47 AM
PC is only strong enough to run it in a small window with low graphics... Not worth it IMO. I also enjoyed the achievements.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#29Mister_LintonPosted 12/10/2012 7:19:05 AM
How are you enjoying Dragonborn, PC players? Pretty cool huh?
#30MerenwenHelyanePosted 12/10/2012 7:23:42 AM
Mister_Linton posted...
How are you enjoying Dragonborn, PC players? Pretty cool huh?

LOL, sorry for some reason I giggled :P

I don't because my computer won't run Skyrim
come Feb when I build me one and it can run it
I am switching simply for the graphics mods

My oldest plays on his laptop and his graphics are so real like the hair alone is O_O
clothes are also O_O

and some of the things he added like the deathstar in place of his moon as just funny :P
---
Moms can have fun too. Get over it.