Why do you play this on console instead of PC?

#31SkytheWiz1Posted 12/10/2012 7:35:35 AM
Only have a laptop, and it's not meant for gaming.

I already have a 360 and already have Live to play most games with my friends. Didn't see a reason in shelling out money for a PC when 90% of my entertainment comes from playing online with friends (none of whom play on PC).

I enjoy the 360 controller; I know it could be used on PC, but I don't have a USB connector for it, just a wireless controller.

And last, but certainly not least, I don't want to be one of those guys that goes to forums just to compare sizes.

Specs. I mean specs.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#32clone11Posted 12/10/2012 8:13:31 AM
Only reasons to buy it for PC over console are mods, console commands, and potential for better graphics.

Since none of those things even remotely interest me, I really just prefer it on my Xbox. This way, my computer can stay at my desk, where it's far more comfortable. I don't have to go buy a wired controller or wireless adapter for my current controller. And I didn't have to risk my computer somehow not being compatible with Skyrim, a problem I've often had with PC games.

Plus, I got to be a beta tester for both Dawnguard and Dragonborn.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."
#33darkportal785Posted 12/10/2012 8:15:24 AM
davelicious posted...
- comfort and convenience
- no temptation to use console commands to cheat
- once I DO buy this on PC, it's going to be so modded up to hell it won't be the same game
- I'd have to updgrade or buy a new PC to play this as well as my 360 does

---
"I am the Princess of the Night. Thus it is my duty to come into your dreams."
#34JonWon15Posted 12/10/2012 8:16:14 AM
SkytheWiz1 posted...
And last, but certainly not least, I don't want to be one of those guys that goes to forums just to compare sizes.

Specs. I mean specs.

Hah. This, I like.
---
Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast. -DoctorScraps
#35SkinMechanicPosted 12/10/2012 8:18:09 AM
acrylick42 posted...
Topic.

Because my laptop can barely handle Morrowind, let alone Skyrim.
---
Want a biased, one-sided unfair opinion full of hatred and bile? Visit me on Twitter - @SkinMechanical.
#36hyjinx17Posted 12/10/2012 8:29:28 AM
alot of people don't have pc's that can run it. I myself had to upgrade my graphics card to play it at any decent quality
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#37DougymcPosted 12/10/2012 8:29:34 AM
I share my PC with 2 others (4 when I got the game) and my console is only ever used by me. Work around their PC schedules or my own personal schedule...

That and I prefer gaming in my bedroom, where the screen is 47".
#38suksassPosted 12/10/2012 8:38:32 AM
More comfortable playing games on xbox.
It gets all the DLC's first.
And the last time I played it on PC all my mods killed the game same files.
#39Hash062Posted 12/10/2012 8:40:54 AM
I find Bethesda games absolutely terrible and boring to play. The only reason I've bothered with them is because of the huge modding community around every game. Therefore I can't understand how can anyone play this on console.

Dark Souls I understand completely, but this? Are you roleplaying something in your head to make up for nothing happening in-game? Seriously.
#40SoulRegaliaPosted 12/10/2012 8:45:29 AM
I'd love to use mods and the like. Just can't afford a high end gaming PC right now
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale