What is your least and most favourite part of this game?

#1TheCongoPosted 12/11/2012 2:29:46 AM
Just state or explain what you like the most and least.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#2devries41Posted 12/11/2012 2:33:03 AM
Most: When i put the disc in and play
Least: When i take the disc out and stop
#3TheCongo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 2:36:21 AM
devries41 posted...
Most: When i put the disc in and play
Least: When i take the disc out and stop

lol 7/10
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#4TheRavenKCPosted 12/11/2012 3:45:24 AM
Most - Freedom to play how you want
Least - No spell creation
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
#5RayzoriumPosted 12/11/2012 3:53:19 AM
Most: Werewolf
Least: Falmer
#6DelDantePosted 12/11/2012 4:10:04 AM
Least favourite: Restoring the Thieves Guild with loads of the misc quests. Save / Reload to get the right hold.

Most favourite: Storming the D.B Sanctuary when you find it is under attack and finding Astrid sprawled across the floor burned quite badly
---
Joe Flacco and the Ravens offensive incapabilities destroyed this sig.
#7Oni_TatsujinPosted 12/11/2012 4:11:14 AM
Least favorite? Everything about Destruction magic. Every. Thing. About it.

Most favorite? Blackreach.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#8Perma-n00bPosted 12/11/2012 6:03:14 AM
Most favorite: quests and locations you discover randomly while out adventuring, or no your way to a different quest.

Least favorite: Enchanting and how brokenly overpowered it is (the one skill I no longer use).
#9ilapostaPosted 12/11/2012 6:08:28 AM
Most favorite is the game itself and the freedom to do and be what you want

Least favorite is the complaining about how overpowered anything is. If you dont like it dont do it.
---
XboX360 for Skyrim PS3 for everything else!!! I am unstoppable!!!!
#10Saikon4404Posted 12/11/2012 6:10:58 AM
Most favorite? The variation of builds I can play.

Least favorite? Two things. The fact I have to do certain quests to get all the Words of Power, or have to be made into a certain thing in order to complete the questline. (Wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't bugged out. Though it does nothing in actuality, the mere mention of it from guards takes away some of the fun of playing a character that hates Werewolves.)

And the other thing: Having to literally use every skill in the game even though I play a character that would never use such. Case in point, my current pure mage who only uses Illusion, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, and Enchanting. The perk trees can be filled out nearly entirely with 80 perks, or at least, how my build uses it. Problem is, I only use 1/3rd of the skills in the game, thus forcing me to level other things the character simply doesn't use.