What is your least and most favourite part of this game?

#11LockeadonPosted 12/11/2012 6:22:35 AM
least- carry weight and my vanished wife (ayla i miss you)
most-much harder to pin down there are so many
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#12Ajd_KingPosted 12/11/2012 6:24:06 AM
L: Writing
M: Environment
#13DelDantePosted 12/11/2012 6:27:58 AM
Saikon4404 posted...
And the other thing: Having to literally use every skill in the game even though I play a character that would never use such. Case in point, my current pure mage who only uses Illusion, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, and Enchanting. The perk trees can be filled out nearly entirely with 80 perks, or at least, how my build uses it. Problem is, I only use 1/3rd of the skills in the game, thus forcing me to level other things the character simply doesn't use.

Once you get to a certain point, yeah. Not that much of an issue.

Illusion, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, and Enchanting - If you got to level 81 you wouldn't be able to activate ALL of the perks on these skills anyway.

http://skyrimcalculator.com/222603

To get to 81 you would need to use say lock picking, speech etc... which will probably raise as you play the game anyway. Plus you have skill books that raise a skill so you won't even need to use heavy armour and such if you get them.
---
Joe Flacco and the Ravens offensive incapabilities destroyed this sig.
#14LatchKeyKidPosted 12/11/2012 6:30:30 AM
Most: Big enemy appears, Dragonborn music plays. Going to Sovengarde. That it's Nord-centric (have always been my favorite race in ES games, I was probably a little too excited when the game was announced as Skyrim).

Least: Typical Bethesda bugs and crashes. Wish fixes were retroactive. I've got like 5 Waters of Oblivion books stuck in my inventory. Can't really think of anything I really dislike about the game itself, but I guess the Fighter's Guild (Companions) was a bit of a let down.
---
FFXI Lakshmi Server: Walsh
#15Evil_SandwichPosted 12/11/2012 6:36:14 AM
Most: killing stuff

Least: teh bugs and glitches
#16WhereDidItGoPosted 12/11/2012 6:36:57 AM
Not really sure what my favorite part of this game would be, since there are so many and hard to choose.

Least favorite would be Blackreach. I always dread going to that place whenever I play new characters.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#17LetsMakeDubstepPosted 12/11/2012 6:43:24 AM
Most: Blackreach
Least: Blackreach
---
http://youtu.be/ULdPGWdn8b4 http://youtu.be/QvyPeo7qAF8
Your Local Bass Case
#18MrGazzoPosted 12/11/2012 6:58:04 AM
Most: The first time I played this game
Least: The dialogues are kinda bad
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#19lightning_omegaPosted 12/11/2012 7:00:43 AM
Most: The fact that it's taken me a year to do just about everything (minus random quests)
Least: That I own it for PS3. Woof. Never again.
#20sonic_rockzPosted 12/11/2012 7:10:44 AM
Most: Playing on the PC
Least: Anything else.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock