What is your least and most favourite part of this game?

#21ggrissomPosted 12/11/2012 6:10:50 AM
Most favorite: The world. Atmosphere, weather, being able to go way up into mountains, sheer size of it.

Least favorite: Not enough unique, powerful loot. Destruction magic needs to rely on extreme magicka cost reduction and stagger just to be viable (and the master spells are a joke for what you do to get them).
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#22Arn544Posted 12/11/2012 6:13:20 AM
Most favorite: Large detailed fantasy world

Least favorite: The low quality, horrible scripts and awesome storylines that should be awesome but go nowhere. Seriously the teaser trailer made the game seem like it was going to be so epic, then the story itself is unepic and very lazy.

They could make good use of cutscenes and better writers... you don't expect hollywood quality out of them but dang it's pitiful, any worse and it'd be as bad as jp anime.
#23jaydigPosted 12/11/2012 6:21:32 AM
Most : The first time a dragon came out of the sky.

Least : NPCs. I just don't give a damn about a single NPC in the whole game!
#24GriffRobertsPosted 12/11/2012 6:22:15 AM
jaydig posted...
Most : The first time a dragon came out of the sky.

Least : NPCs. I just don't give a damn about a single NPC in the whole game!

I gave a damn for Narfi. Poor Narfi. :(
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#25Apl_JPosted 12/11/2012 6:28:25 AM
M: Setting
L: Battle System and bad writing
#26Fisto_Posted 12/11/2012 6:37:16 AM
Least: Being treated like garbage after everything I've done.

Most: Ability to RP easily
---
Please assume the position.
#27PigfartsPosted 12/11/2012 6:48:24 AM
best zero cool down short
worst making game breaking armor and well breaking the fun.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#28XXXFLUFFPosted 12/11/2012 6:49:30 AM
Arn544 posted...
They could make good use of cutscenes and better writers... you don't expect hollywood quality out of them but dang it's pitiful, any worse and it'd be as bad as jp anime.

Most: no ridiculous cut-scenes ruining the flow of the game when they are not needed. The environment, the enemies, the combat, accessibility, DRAGONS, armour, weapons, the Forgotten Vale (2 dragons smashing through the ice!), Castle Volkihar and Fort Dawnguard.

Least: Script, loading times after DLC.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#29professorfrink1Posted 12/11/2012 6:52:42 AM
Worst: Whoever said Falmer, yeah. And also any enemies that uses Fireballs, which are overpowered and also annoyingly loud and disorienting. Ash Spawn are approaching Falmer levels of annoying in the expansion. Not Cliff Racer annoying, but annoying nonetheless.

Best: Well, maybe not best, but I've never had as much fun collecting as I do in this game.
#30TheKnifeMonkeyPosted 12/11/2012 6:52:45 AM
Fav: Just the overall level of immersion. There are times when I can even on the most perfect of summer days spend most of the day playing this game just getting so caught up in the environment and reading books learning the history of the world.

Least: All the glitches. I'm not complaining because obviously with a game this massive, not everything can be perfect, and most things are. But there are times and things you see that make you just say "huh?"