What is your least and most favourite part of this game?

#31Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 12/11/2012 7:52:48 AM
DelDante posted...
Least favourite: Restoring the Thieves Guild with loads of the misc quests. Save / Reload to get the right hold.

IIRC, you can just tell him you don't want the job if it's in the wrong hold.

Topic Related

Most Favorite:The amount of quests and misc. stuff to do.
Least Favorite:That you can't really be a bad guy in any of the quest-lines.You can just be a slightly more evil good guy.
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#32jjars898Posted 12/11/2012 7:58:14 AM
Most: Necromancy. Burn, resurrect, then burn again! Also, the oil on the floor in dungeons.
Least: Thalmor. Their voices and attitudes bug me.
---
Proper grammar (no joke): "Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
#33Arn544Posted 12/11/2012 8:14:01 AM
XXXFLUFF posted...
Arn544 posted...
They could make good use of cutscenes and better writers... you don't expect hollywood quality out of them but dang it's pitiful, any worse and it'd be as bad as jp anime.

Most: no ridiculous cut-scenes ruining the flow of the game when they are not needed. The environment, the enemies, the combat, accessibility, DRAGONS, armour, weapons, the Forgotten Vale (2 dragons smashing through the ice!), Castle Volkihar and Fort Dawnguard.

Least: Script, loading times after DLC.

Well maybe it's just preferences but I think what they do is worse, they try to act out big moments with game actions... towards the end of dawngaurd when the elf grabs that girl is pretty pathetic

All the dragons at the end of the main quest... I mean what flow are you even talking about at that point? It's the same as a CS would be, you're just sitting there watching it, only difference is the quality is like watching puppets or something.
#34professorfrink1Posted 12/11/2012 8:17:22 AM
professorfrink1 posted...
Worst: Whoever said Falmer, yeah. And also any enemies that uses Fireballs, which are overpowered and also annoyingly loud and disorienting. Ash Spawn are approaching Falmer levels of annoying in the expansion. Not Cliff Racer annoying, but annoying nonetheless.

Best: Well, maybe not best, but I've never had as much fun collecting as I do in this game.

Also, the way the random Dragon/Vampire attacks just get too thick after a while. I'm just trying to get up this hill, I don't want to have to kill a dozen random vampires and 4 dragons to get there.
#35RikashiPosted 12/11/2012 8:24:54 AM
Best: Delphine

Worst: Paarthurnax being essential for most of the MQ.
---
TES VI: SWAGGERFALL
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#3620ME2cmpnvetPosted 12/11/2012 8:28:01 AM
Most: Girl on Girl action
Least: Lack of Girl on Girl action.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."
#37Rannek17Posted 12/11/2012 8:43:26 AM
Most: All the wonderful roleplaying
Least: Essential people/unkillable children
---
GT-Rannek17
#38ZeldaFan737Posted 12/11/2012 8:55:18 AM
Favorite: No classes.

Least: No real states to speak of. :(

I'm fine with losing class constraints, but I really like managing stat points, too.
---
That's what I think, anyway.
#39HadminPosted 12/11/2012 8:57:46 AM
Most: Dark Brotherhood

Least: Too much of small thingsand quests while no length to the guilds and mainstory
#40Solid_Snake124Posted 12/11/2012 9:09:36 AM
Ajd_King posted...
L: Writing
M: Environment

---
Where there's life there's hope.