I still can't understand why people are still making Skyrim Civil War threads

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I still can't understand why people are still making Skyrim Civil War threads
(message deleted)

User Info: suksass

suksass
3 years ago#22
EmperorCarnate posted...
This topic included.

You got anything better to do?
Yeah,didn't think so.

User Info: notSFF

notSFF
3 years ago#23
TheBestFaller posted...
Because Bethesda made a compelling conflict that doesn't have a clear cut "right" and "wrong" side?

This, pretty much. I'm a staunch Empire supporter, and even I'll admit the Stormcloaks have a few good people in their ranks, and they do have a few good points.

User Info: Gaming_Esquire

Gaming_Esquire
3 years ago#24
TheBestFaller posted...
Because Bethesda made a compelling conflict that doesn't have a clear cut "right" and "wrong" side?
myroommatetakesbaths.org

User Info: XXXFLUFF

XXXFLUFF
3 years ago#25
I enjoy these topics. I love the way people take it really seriously, when it is a bunch of fictional idiots all as bad as each other!

I favour the Stormcloaks because I hate the Thalmor, and yes this is a very short-term view but hey, war has not yet been declared so I cannot help the Empire fight the Thalmor.

I always assumed I would succeed Ulfric and lead the Stormcloaks to a more moderate, open minded view of the world. The long game...
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?

User Info: Cast_Supremacy

Cast_Supremacy
3 years ago#26
notSFF posted...
TheBestFaller posted...

This, pretty much. I'm a staunch Empire supporter, and even I'll admit the Stormcloaks have a few good people in their ranks, and they do have a few good points.

Yup, pretty much this for me. I favour the Imperials, but i can see points on both sides. Not be be that guy, but if only the quests in the civil war had been a little bit better, or a bit longer. You can do them all in no time over a couple of hours

The deciding factor for me sometimes has been which Jarls I'd oust. i can't stand the Imperial side Jarl Skald the Elder in Dawnstar, but I love Idgrod Ravencrone in Morthal.

Also, thralling Ulfric can be pretty fun, haha. He doesn't have much longevity as he wears clothes, but the shouts are a plus

User Info: 20ME2cmpnvet

20ME2cmpnvet
3 years ago#27
Civil War and Parthy/Blades conundrum are really the only 2 items in Skyrim people will debate and go to war over.
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
3 years ago#28
the answer is cheesey death scenes.

maybe
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider

User Info: suksass

suksass
3 years ago#29
Cast_Supremacy posted...
notSFF posted...
TheBestFaller posted...

Yup, pretty much this for me. I favour the Imperials, but i can see points on both sides. Not be be that guy, but if only the quests in the civil war had been a little bit better, or a bit longer. You can do them all in no time over a couple of hours

The deciding factor for me sometimes has been which Jarls I'd oust. i can't stand the Imperial side Jarl Skald the Elder in Dawnstar, but I love Idgrod Ravencrone in Morthal.

Also, thralling Ulfric can be pretty fun, haha. He doesn't have much longevity as he wears clothes, but the shouts are a plus

Wait, isn't Dawnstar suporting Ulfric in the begining?

User Info: notSFF

notSFF
3 years ago#30
Yeah, Skald is the Stormcloak Jarl of Dawnstar.

He probably meant Siddger.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I still can't understand why people are still making Skyrim Civil War threads

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived