[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22suksassPosted 12/13/2012 11:41:18 AM
EmperorCarnate posted...
This topic included.

You got anything better to do?
Yeah,didn't think so.
#23notSFFPosted 12/13/2012 11:49:07 AM
TheBestFaller posted...
Because Bethesda made a compelling conflict that doesn't have a clear cut "right" and "wrong" side?

This, pretty much. I'm a staunch Empire supporter, and even I'll admit the Stormcloaks have a few good people in their ranks, and they do have a few good points.
#24Gaming_EsquirePosted 12/13/2012 11:49:37 AM
TheBestFaller posted...
Because Bethesda made a compelling conflict that doesn't have a clear cut "right" and "wrong" side?

---
myroommatetakesbaths.org
#25XXXFLUFFPosted 12/13/2012 11:58:41 AM
I enjoy these topics. I love the way people take it really seriously, when it is a bunch of fictional idiots all as bad as each other!

I favour the Stormcloaks because I hate the Thalmor, and yes this is a very short-term view but hey, war has not yet been declared so I cannot help the Empire fight the Thalmor.

I always assumed I would succeed Ulfric and lead the Stormcloaks to a more moderate, open minded view of the world. The long game...
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#26Cast_SupremacyPosted 12/13/2012 12:09:58 PM
notSFF posted...
TheBestFaller posted...

This, pretty much. I'm a staunch Empire supporter, and even I'll admit the Stormcloaks have a few good people in their ranks, and they do have a few good points.

Yup, pretty much this for me. I favour the Imperials, but i can see points on both sides. Not be be that guy, but if only the quests in the civil war had been a little bit better, or a bit longer. You can do them all in no time over a couple of hours

The deciding factor for me sometimes has been which Jarls I'd oust. i can't stand the Imperial side Jarl Skald the Elder in Dawnstar, but I love Idgrod Ravencrone in Morthal.

Also, thralling Ulfric can be pretty fun, haha. He doesn't have much longevity as he wears clothes, but the shouts are a plus
#2720ME2cmpnvetPosted 12/13/2012 12:14:36 PM
Civil War and Parthy/Blades conundrum are really the only 2 items in Skyrim people will debate and go to war over.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."
#28LockeadonPosted 12/13/2012 12:15:41 PM
the answer is cheesey death scenes.

maybe
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#29suksassPosted 12/13/2012 12:18:12 PM
Cast_Supremacy posted...
notSFF posted...
TheBestFaller posted...

Yup, pretty much this for me. I favour the Imperials, but i can see points on both sides. Not be be that guy, but if only the quests in the civil war had been a little bit better, or a bit longer. You can do them all in no time over a couple of hours

The deciding factor for me sometimes has been which Jarls I'd oust. i can't stand the Imperial side Jarl Skald the Elder in Dawnstar, but I love Idgrod Ravencrone in Morthal.

Also, thralling Ulfric can be pretty fun, haha. He doesn't have much longevity as he wears clothes, but the shouts are a plus

Wait, isn't Dawnstar suporting Ulfric in the begining?
#30notSFFPosted 12/13/2012 12:22:11 PM
Yeah, Skald is the Stormcloak Jarl of Dawnstar.

He probably meant Siddger.