What was your first TES?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What was your first TES?

User Info: Evil_Squidward

Evil_Squidward
4 years ago#21
Chronologically speaking...

Skyrim. >_>

But I also played Oblivion. Mostly because the first time I played Skyrim was at my cousin's, who showed me the awesomeness of the series. I got home and picked up Oblivion. Finished that, got Skyrim around January, and never looked back. I'd like to try Morrowind one day, though most likely after I build a nice PC.

And, just throwing this out there, don't automatically assume those who've only played Skyrim are "lesser." Hell, I know more about ES than my friends who've played since Daggerfall. Then again, that's just typical me getting obsessed over games. But still, don't just throw us to the mud; we're all fans of the same series here.
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
http://samgreenmedia.com/zombie-dance.gif

User Info: suksass

suksass
4 years ago#22
BushidoEffect3 posted...
VortexContinuum posted...
TheBestFaller posted...
Technically, Morrowind. Tried it, hated it, forgot about it. Played Oblivion, fell in love, went back and played Morrowind, was reminded why I hated it. Damn game was more of a chore to play than it was fun at times.

Don't talk **** about my waifu

morrowind is overrated.

How should I put it. To the curent generation Morrowind is indeed overrated as it's gameplay is considered outdated. to thouse of us who played in the past however it's a legend as we all enjouyed it in the time before all the new things have been added to later TES games. Hence the wish of many for werebears. Personaly I want a werehog pet.

User Info: TeXaS_PiE

TeXaS_PiE
4 years ago#23
TheBestFaller posted...
Technically, Morrowind. Tried it, hated it, forgot about it. Played Oblivion, fell in love, went back and played Morrowind, was reminded why I hated it. Damn game was more of a chore to play than it was fun at times.
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
GT-- JoEMaN604

User Info: Sab_Liath

Sab_Liath
4 years ago#24
Morrowind for me. I still remember stepping off that ship for the first time, and deciding on an Argonian.
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
(message deleted)

User Info: The_Beer_Scotch

The_Beer_Scotch
4 years ago#26
Rikashi posted...
Morrowind, but I was clueless and just screwed around a bit.

Anything changed?

*flees*

Also. Arena. Fail poll is fail :(
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#27
Morrowind. Heard about it and decided to buy the normal version on Xbox back in the day. Tried it out and hated it. Didn't play it for a little bit, but then wen't back, actually got some levels under my belt and then i got addicted to it and could not stop playing. Eventually traded up to the GOTY Xbox Edition for Tribunal and Bloodmoon. Now earlier this year, i bought the GOTY Edition on Steam to mod and stuff like that. Its a dated game for sure but i still love it.

After that i got into Oblivion (my first 360 game) and Skyrim. I also tried Daggerfall, but i could not get into it at all.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.

User Info: _Floater_

_Floater_
4 years ago#28
Skyrim.

Well actually I played Morrowind when I was younger but couldn't get into it (actually couldn't really figure it out, it was my first rpg other than Earthbound lol). Never played Oblivion

User Info: surferdudez71

surferdudez71
4 years ago#29
Started with Oblivion and played the crap out of it - loved it. I tried buying a copy of Morrowind a few years ago but never received it.

Skyrim flat out rocks.
Baptizo (XBL, PSN)

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
4 years ago#30
Saw Morrowind GOTY for Xbox at Best Buy for 20 bucks, thought the back looked interesting, picked it up and never looked back.
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What was your first TES?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived