What was your first TES?

#21Evil_SquidwardPosted 12/11/2012 3:43:36 PM
Chronologically speaking...

Skyrim. >_>

But I also played Oblivion. Mostly because the first time I played Skyrim was at my cousin's, who showed me the awesomeness of the series. I got home and picked up Oblivion. Finished that, got Skyrim around January, and never looked back. I'd like to try Morrowind one day, though most likely after I build a nice PC.

And, just throwing this out there, don't automatically assume those who've only played Skyrim are "lesser." Hell, I know more about ES than my friends who've played since Daggerfall. Then again, that's just typical me getting obsessed over games. But still, don't just throw us to the mud; we're all fans of the same series here.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
http://samgreenmedia.com/zombie-dance.gif
#22suksassPosted 12/11/2012 3:44:50 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
VortexContinuum posted...
TheBestFaller posted...
Technically, Morrowind. Tried it, hated it, forgot about it. Played Oblivion, fell in love, went back and played Morrowind, was reminded why I hated it. Damn game was more of a chore to play than it was fun at times.

Don't talk **** about my waifu

morrowind is overrated.

How should I put it. To the curent generation Morrowind is indeed overrated as it's gameplay is considered outdated. to thouse of us who played in the past however it's a legend as we all enjouyed it in the time before all the new things have been added to later TES games. Hence the wish of many for werebears. Personaly I want a werehog pet.
#23TeXaS_PiEPosted 12/11/2012 3:51:10 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
Technically, Morrowind. Tried it, hated it, forgot about it. Played Oblivion, fell in love, went back and played Morrowind, was reminded why I hated it. Damn game was more of a chore to play than it was fun at times.

---
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
GT-- JoEMaN604
#24Sab_LiathPosted 12/11/2012 3:53:27 PM
Morrowind for me. I still remember stepping off that ship for the first time, and deciding on an Argonian.
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#25The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/11/2012 3:54:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/11/2012 3:54:36 PM
Rikashi posted...
Morrowind, but I was clueless and just screwed around a bit.

Anything changed?

*flees*

Also. Arena. Fail poll is fail :(
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#27Merc123Posted 12/11/2012 3:54:52 PM
Morrowind. Heard about it and decided to buy the normal version on Xbox back in the day. Tried it out and hated it. Didn't play it for a little bit, but then wen't back, actually got some levels under my belt and then i got addicted to it and could not stop playing. Eventually traded up to the GOTY Xbox Edition for Tribunal and Bloodmoon. Now earlier this year, i bought the GOTY Edition on Steam to mod and stuff like that. Its a dated game for sure but i still love it.

After that i got into Oblivion (my first 360 game) and Skyrim. I also tried Daggerfall, but i could not get into it at all.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#28_Floater_Posted 12/11/2012 4:28:23 PM
Skyrim.

Well actually I played Morrowind when I was younger but couldn't get into it (actually couldn't really figure it out, it was my first rpg other than Earthbound lol). Never played Oblivion
#29surferdudez71Posted 12/11/2012 4:31:31 PM
Started with Oblivion and played the crap out of it - loved it. I tried buying a copy of Morrowind a few years ago but never received it.

Skyrim flat out rocks.
---
Baptizo (XBL, PSN)
#30RebelElite791Posted 12/11/2012 4:32:15 PM
Saw Morrowind GOTY for Xbox at Best Buy for 20 bucks, thought the back looked interesting, picked it up and never looked back.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing