What was your first TES?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What was your first TES?

User Info: BraindeadRacr

BraindeadRacr
4 years ago#61
Played a bit of Daggerfall but never really got too far, Morrowind was my first deep embedded addiction to RPGs.
"The car-bra is for your mom, Peg. See it's even in her size - ASTROVAN!" - Al Bundy
GT: Faith of Faye / PSN: Lt_McBadass

User Info: Darth Stalin

Darth Stalin
4 years ago#62
Morrowind. Started and HATED it, oddly enough I could stop playing it. After 5 hours I started to love the game. It is still my fave TES game
Darth Stalin- Bow down before the man of steel !!!!
Gamertag- Cruxis Mithos

User Info: youshallbeasgod

youshallbeasgod
4 years ago#63
Started with Morrowind and I still remember how pissed I was when my arrows couldn't hit the guy standing like a statue right in front of me.
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#64
Morrowind.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: deadpool223

deadpool223
4 years ago#65
oblivion. heard of the series around morrowind but the roll system aint my thing.
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,

User Info: capcat123

capcat123
4 years ago#66
Played skyrim first then i went to go play oblivion
My Body Is Ready

User Info: Geomagnus

Geomagnus
4 years ago#67
youshallbeasgod posted...
Started with Morrowind and I still remember how pissed I was when my arrows couldn't hit the guy standing like a statue right in front of me.

I had the exact same experience. Started it up, found a guide on this website, made my character according to the recommendations, spent a few hours trying to steal THIS ONE KEY sitting on a shelf near the guy who ends your character creation sequence, get some gear that's geared towards what my character does, and head into what the guide called "Baby's First Dungeon"; something meant to be an ease into the game's fighting mechanics.

I head in there and kill the melee bandit and the ranged bandit (using cheats so that my health continually refills, since I had the XBOX version). Then, I meet a mage, and for some reason, I just CANNOT hit him. Despite my epic health regen cheats, he still killed me. I just sat there, stunned, completely unsure of what the hell just happened. All of my attacks missed, and the mage killed me, despite the cheats I was using. I don't usually play games with cheats unless I feel it'd be fun, and in this case, not even cheats could make up for poor luck. Stopped playing it, never picked it up again. When I'm playing a first-person style game, I expect that when my giant freaking sword cleaves through their bodies, that it will AT LEAST take damage.

User Info: SoulRegalia

SoulRegalia
4 years ago#68
I had oblivion but I hated it, decided to give skyrim a chance and I'm glad I did.
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale

User Info: Schesparn

Schesparn
4 years ago#69
Morrowind. I actually wanted to try an MMORPG for the first time, and I thought it was one. xD I was kind of a silly kid.
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif

User Info: Hitman1102

Hitman1102
4 years ago#70
TheBestFaller posted...
Technically, Morrowind. Tried it, hated it, forgot about it. Played Oblivion, fell in love, went back and played Morrowind, was reminded why I hated it. Damn game was more of a chore to play than it was fun at times.

pretty much the same for me except i skipped Oblivion and went with Skyrim
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What was your first TES?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived