What was your first TES?

#61BraindeadRacrPosted 12/11/2012 9:07:39 PM
Played a bit of Daggerfall but never really got too far, Morrowind was my first deep embedded addiction to RPGs.
---
"The car-bra is for your mom, Peg. See it's even in her size - ASTROVAN!" - Al Bundy
GT: Faith of Faye / PSN: Lt_McBadass
#62Darth StalinPosted 12/11/2012 9:10:48 PM
Morrowind. Started and HATED it, oddly enough I could stop playing it. After 5 hours I started to love the game. It is still my fave TES game
---
Darth Stalin- Bow down before the man of steel !!!!
Gamertag- Cruxis Mithos
#63youshallbeasgodPosted 12/11/2012 9:13:22 PM
Started with Morrowind and I still remember how pissed I was when my arrows couldn't hit the guy standing like a statue right in front of me.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#64StaticPenguinPosted 12/11/2012 9:15:22 PM
Morrowind.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#65deadpool223Posted 12/11/2012 9:15:28 PM
oblivion. heard of the series around morrowind but the roll system aint my thing.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#66capcat123Posted 12/11/2012 9:23:25 PM
Played skyrim first then i went to go play oblivion
---
My Body Is Ready
#67GeomagnusPosted 12/11/2012 9:25:19 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Started with Morrowind and I still remember how pissed I was when my arrows couldn't hit the guy standing like a statue right in front of me.

I had the exact same experience. Started it up, found a guide on this website, made my character according to the recommendations, spent a few hours trying to steal THIS ONE KEY sitting on a shelf near the guy who ends your character creation sequence, get some gear that's geared towards what my character does, and head into what the guide called "Baby's First Dungeon"; something meant to be an ease into the game's fighting mechanics.

I head in there and kill the melee bandit and the ranged bandit (using cheats so that my health continually refills, since I had the XBOX version). Then, I meet a mage, and for some reason, I just CANNOT hit him. Despite my epic health regen cheats, he still killed me. I just sat there, stunned, completely unsure of what the hell just happened. All of my attacks missed, and the mage killed me, despite the cheats I was using. I don't usually play games with cheats unless I feel it'd be fun, and in this case, not even cheats could make up for poor luck. Stopped playing it, never picked it up again. When I'm playing a first-person style game, I expect that when my giant freaking sword cleaves through their bodies, that it will AT LEAST take damage.
#68SoulRegaliaPosted 12/11/2012 9:27:46 PM
I had oblivion but I hated it, decided to give skyrim a chance and I'm glad I did.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#69SchesparnPosted 12/11/2012 9:34:31 PM
Morrowind. I actually wanted to try an MMORPG for the first time, and I thought it was one. xD I was kind of a silly kid.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#70Hitman1102Posted 12/11/2012 9:44:11 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
Technically, Morrowind. Tried it, hated it, forgot about it. Played Oblivion, fell in love, went back and played Morrowind, was reminded why I hated it. Damn game was more of a chore to play than it was fun at times.

pretty much the same for me except i skipped Oblivion and went with Skyrim
---
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.