What was your first TES?

#91jakerscythePosted 12/12/2012 12:56:42 AM
Fail poll with no Arena.
#92LifeVirus1289Posted 12/12/2012 12:58:03 AM
MonkeyMagic34 posted...
Rikashi posted...
Morrowind, but I was clueless and just screwed around a bit.

Lol, same here. I got up to that guy in the Blades who you were instructed to meet, but that's about it as far as my involvement in the main story for the longest time.

Man, I should really go back and finish Morrowind...

That guy was a Skooma-addict
---
It's adorable, GameFAQs elitism. It's like saying, Sure, I have a learning disorder, but I'm smarter than you!
#93TkmajingPosted 12/12/2012 1:07:21 AM
Morrowind was the first, Oblivion is the best and Skyrim is the worst.
---
What in the name of?
#94RebelElite791Posted 12/12/2012 1:42:21 AM
Offworlder1 posted...
If you look at older topics you will see I am one of the few who really does hate Morrowind, I have always made posts telling that it is one of the games I really do not like at all since it was a huge step down after playing KOTOR. Oblivion was better to me cause the graphics finally looked ok, and they had all voice actors instead of the endless text which was just annoying as ****.

I am sure you think it's all fake but I would not be so consistent and post as such if it were false in older topics, have more to do with my time like playing Skyrim.

Voice acting people complain about. Why are you bringing KOTOR into this? I wasn't aware KOTOR was made by Bethesda, or even remotely the same type of game as Morrowind.

And lol @ "too much text." Guess you don't read books either? Explains a lot.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#95Offworlder1Posted 12/12/2012 2:04:37 AM
Back in 2003 KOTOR and Morrowind were very popular RPGs on the XBOX, the only reason I bought Morrowind was because it was recommended to me because I liked KOTOR as I said in a previous post.

I like reading but when I am playing a video game I don't want pages of text for almost every conversation topic, or question, it is even more annoying when a few people do have voices. If you have voices make everyone have them or none of them have voices, pick one or the other and stick with it, when Morrowind came out there was no reason they could not have done all voices either as the tech was there. Books in the game should require you to read but anything else should be all voiced or all text not some voice and then walls of text.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#96Emperor_mateusPosted 12/12/2012 2:09:41 AM(edited)
Morrowind....sort off. I borrowed it from a friend when I was a kid, but I was unable to appreciate it back then and returned it after playing it for only an hour or so.

Skyrim was my first real elder scrolls experience.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#97The_Real_TurnipPosted 12/12/2012 2:16:51 AM
Arena was my first, but since this poll is fail I have to answer Daggerfall. Thanks for making me a liar TC.
#98SupernautusPosted 12/12/2012 2:38:57 AM
To be fair, the first time I played Morrowind I was overwhelmed, as there hadn't been much like it that I had played before, so the fact that it didn't really force you to go a certain way was difficult to understand, so I didn't immediately enjoy it, but when I got oblivion, I went back to morrowind and started to love it a lot more.
#99WhereDidItGoPosted 12/12/2012 5:54:05 AM
Morrowind was my first. I liked it back in its day since it was my first experience with this type of gameplay, but I much prefer Oblivion and Skyrim over it. I had some of the general gripes you hear like the combat system, but my biggest turn-off with Morrowind was actually the look of the region itself. The aesthetics of Vvardenfell and the dunmer just didn't appeal to me for the most part, especially the whole giant mushroom thing Bethesda has going on. Consequently, I wasn't as fired up about Shivering Isles and Dragonborn because that either.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#100Brenz0rPosted 12/12/2012 6:10:42 AM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
MonkeyMagic34 posted...
Rikashi posted...
Morrowind, but I was clueless and just screwed around a bit.

Lol, same here. I got up to that guy in the Blades who you were instructed to meet, but that's about it as far as my involvement in the main story for the longest time.

Man, I should really go back and finish Morrowind...

That guy was a Skooma-addict

And funnily enough, he was still more competent when it came to his job than every single Skyrim and Oblivion Blade put together.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN