Skyrim is Israel, Thalmor Iran, Empire is USA

#1TheTacoNinjaPosted 12/11/2012 3:25:46 PM
This is gonna get a lot of flame comments, but I just sort of drew a comparison here.

Skyrim is similar to Israel in that it's got a lot of racist, nationalistic people in it. There are also issues of who the real natives of Skyrim are (Falmer, Dwemer), etc. Meanwhile, Skyrim has done a lot of needless harm to neighboring groups (Forsworn, Dunmer).

Iran is like the Thalmor in that the Israelites (Nords) hate them and are eventually going to go to war with them. In addition, Iran hasn't "defeated" the USA but it has posed a significant threat to the USA and it's imperialism. Meanwhile, the Thalmor pose a threat to the Empire. The Thalmor and the Iranian government both have a sense of racial superiority (Iran literally means Arian).

And of course, the Empire is like the USA because it's also full of racist nationalistic people, and wants to support Skyrim (Israel) but can't always do it because of the state of the rest of the world.
---
Personally, I like burritos better. But "TheBurritoNinja" just doesn't sound as good, now does it?GT:XTheTacoNinjaX
#2RikiazPosted 12/11/2012 3:27:38 PM
>.>
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#3MC2011Posted 12/11/2012 3:28:28 PM(edited)
it's got a lot of racist, nationalistic people in it

sense of racial superiority

full of racist nationalistic people

So everybody's racist?
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#4RebelElite791Posted 12/11/2012 3:28:37 PM
TIL Israel is a US state/territory and that Iran wants to undo all of cosmic existence.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#5TheTacoNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 3:28:41 PM
MC2011 posted...
it's got a lot of racist

So everybody's racist?

Yes, both in the Elder Scrolls and in the Israel/Iran/USA conflict
---
Personally, I like burritos better. But "TheBurritoNinja" just doesn't sound as good, now does it?GT:XTheTacoNinjaX
#6_Floater_Posted 12/11/2012 3:29:20 PM
MC2011 posted...
it's got a lot of racist, nationalistic people in it

So everybody's racist?

Well the three parallel countries he picked are all pretty elitist when it comes to the other two..
#7cozmoo321Posted 12/11/2012 3:29:43 PM
oh course......
---
why don't you do us all a favor and message all recent players asking us to report you for stupidity
#8ArchangelJamesPosted 12/11/2012 3:31:20 PM
Israel isn't a province of the United States, nor is it undergoing a civil war. Unless you're saying Hamas are the Stormcloaks.
---
Please become a fan of my cat.
www.facebook.com/MalikTheCat
#9SithtristenPosted 12/11/2012 3:32:34 PM
Everyone is racist.

Except me, I hate everyone equally.
---
You just got Sarge'd!
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.
#10TheTacoNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 3:33:29 PM
ArchangelJames posted...
Israel isn't a province of the United States, nor is it undergoing a civil war. Unless you're saying Hamas are the Stormcloaks.

It's not an exact comparison. Stormcloaks are more like the extreme Zionists.
---