Skyrim is Israel, Thalmor Iran, Empire is USA

#11TheTacoNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 3:38:08 PM
Also, Banks/Weapons Developers are Alduin, because they feed off of war and will eventually destroy the world.
---
Personally, I like burritos better. But "TheBurritoNinja" just doesn't sound as good, now does it?GT:XTheTacoNinjaX
#12funkadeliusPosted 12/11/2012 3:45:55 PM
Interesting comparison. Imperials never struck me as racist, however. I don't recall imperials doing or saying anything blatantly racist. Imperials seem more concerned about a person's income level and class. Look at Cyrodil during the oblivion crisis for instance. People of every race lived together relatively peacefully. Not only that, but many of the governors of the major cities were not imperials. I will admit I can't recall any Khajit or Orcs being prominent members of society. Imperials are definately nationalists though, but I would imagine it would be difficult for an empire to exist without some concept of nationalism.
#13MC2011Posted 12/11/2012 3:46:36 PM
Banks

Banks being a code word for...
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#14moseph187Posted 12/11/2012 3:48:45 PM
TheTacoNinja posted...
And of course, the Empire is like the USA because it's also full of racist nationalistic people, and wants to support Skyrim (Israel) but can't always do it because of the state of the rest of the world.

$3 billion a year? I'd call that supporting
---
We're all part of a playstation, t.v generation of video gamers mainly concerned about our next pair of trainers.
XBL&PSN:moseph187
#15suksassPosted 12/11/2012 3:51:02 PM
I'm not even going to bother puting an opinion about this.
#16The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/11/2012 3:56:04 PM
So the co-alition of races are racist. And the xenophobic elves looking to commit mass genocide and the white supremist nords are not?

Also snow fields + vikings = deserts and muslims?

Stahp. Plz.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#17Tman144Posted 12/11/2012 3:56:13 PM
Lol, excellent troll topic.

However, I have a better comparison. Skyrim is USA, Empire is England/GB, Thalmor are France.
---
Its not that I'm lazy, its that I just don't care.
#18FMLGPosted 12/11/2012 4:04:09 PM
Tman144 posted...

However, I have a better comparison. Skyrim is USA, Empire is England/GB, Thalmor are France.

This is why I am always Empire.

I guess this worked in the British Empire Era...
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#19professorfrink1Posted 12/11/2012 4:07:12 PM
Actually, if there is a parallel in the game to the Israel conflict, it's in the Forsworn Conspiracy.
#20DrBrownFingerPosted 12/11/2012 4:08:20 PM
Tman144 posted...

That's what I always thought. The stormcloaks even got their names the same way the rebels got the name Yankees. The colours, Stormcloaks wearing blue and the Imperials having a lot of red high lights, succession brought about through freedom of religion(Not why merica succeeded, but it was why people went there.), etc.