Stormcloaks or Imperials

#51deadpool223Posted 12/11/2012 10:47:17 PM
zerobobo posted...
people comparing "the blacks" of LA to the dunmer refugees of windhelm are more racist than the stormcloaks....

just saying....

wtf is wrong with you?

yeaaah i was pretty much thinking that same thing.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#52thor23Posted 12/11/2012 10:52:45 PM
zerobobo posted...
people comparing "the blacks" of LA to the dunmer refugees of windhelm are more racist than the stormcloaks....

just saying....

wtf is wrong with you?

Oh **** off. The very worst you could say is that it's a horrible analogy, but it's not racist. You don't know how anyone here feels about any race.
#53RebelElite791Posted 12/11/2012 10:55:00 PM
zerobobo posted...

just saying....

wtf is wrong with you?

I said "poor blacks"

You know, disenfranchised minorities with little opportunity? Guess making observations based on actual social issues is a no no.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#54Bob_EsrockPosted 12/12/2012 12:14:45 AM
Oh my god, what have I done...
---
Lurking since 1999
Am I the only one who tends to read topics as one large self-argumentative post?
#55N0v4k41nPosted 12/12/2012 12:35:00 AM
BlackestGarden posted...
Come to gamefaqs to disscussh the ongoing hoshhtilitiesh, like rehsht of the great poshhters?

I LOL'd like I rarely have in recent months. 50 internets to you sir.
#56Ajd_KingPosted 12/12/2012 12:59:10 AM
deadpool223 posted...
this is part of why i ended up with the storm cloaks. the dunmer are hardly victims in all this, they dont do a damn thing for the city

Except, you know, more than half the Dunmer have jobs contributing to Windhelm, and it's only a minority that complain about their state.

But feel free to keep up your blanket statements.
#57SkinMechanicPosted 12/12/2012 1:00:04 AM
Neither. I haven't bothered with the main quest yet.
---
Want a biased, one-sided unfair opinion full of hatred and bile? Visit me on Twitter - @SkinMechanical.
#58zeroboboPosted 12/12/2012 1:02:25 AM
Ajd_King posted...
deadpool223 posted...
this is part of why i ended up with the storm cloaks. the dunmer are hardly victims in all this, they dont do a damn thing for the city

Except, you know, more than half the Dunmer have jobs contributing to Windhelm, and it's only a minority that complain about their state.

the vocal minority is actually hurting the majority, hey its like the US! haha! social commentary!
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#59deadpool223Posted 12/12/2012 1:04:34 AM
Ajd_King posted...
deadpool223 posted...

yet, the grey quarter is still in a state of disrepair, and no one punches that one drunk. and dont tell me that the guards would crack down on them for punching him, i beat the snot out of the guy in the middle of a bar and no one even mentioned it after. cept whateverhisnameis who kept calling me his friend.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#60Milla_MaxwellPosted 12/12/2012 1:09:57 AM
Imperials...

ALL HAIL ELISIF THE FAIR!
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.