Any way to rename an item after you enchanted it?

#1MixorzPosted 12/12/2012 12:41:30 AM
I spelled something wrong and don't want to reload because I just noticed after doing like an hour of stuff.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2Nanaya27Posted 12/12/2012 12:51:26 AM(edited)
Depending on the item, putting it on a mannequin may remove the enchantment, leaving only the base item. I've had some success with this method, but I've only eve tried clothing (non-armor) in the hands/feet slots.
#3Gogo726Posted 12/12/2012 1:15:53 AM
You could also sell the old item and redo a new one. You wouldn't be losing too much money even if you bought a prefilled grand soul gem.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#4Tequila_ShotPosted 12/12/2012 1:33:34 AM
Gogo726 posted...
You could also sell the old item and redo a new one. You wouldn't be losing too much money even if you bought a prefilled grand soul gem.

Unless said item was a unique.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#5Gogo726Posted 12/12/2012 1:59:12 AM
I doubt it's unique based on the info gave us. He used the arcane enchanter himself since he renamed the item. I don't know of any unique items that don't have an enchantment already. Secondly, why would you want to rename the item if it's unique?
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#6SkinMechanicPosted 12/12/2012 2:07:31 AM
Gogo726 posted...
(Words)

Off-topic, but your sig is awesome.

Carry on.
---
Want a biased, one-sided unfair opinion full of hatred and bile? Visit me on Twitter - @SkinMechanical.
#7Tequila_ShotPosted 12/12/2012 2:15:13 AM
Gogo726 posted...
I doubt it's unique based on the info gave us. He used the arcane enchanter himself since he renamed the item. I don't know of any unique items that don't have an enchantment already. Secondly, why would you want to rename the item if it's unique?

Lol, then you don't know very much. There are more than a few. Ancient Falmer Armor, Shellbug Helmet, Gen. Tullius' Armor, Nettlebane, and The Longhammer to name a few.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#8LolOkayPosted 12/12/2012 3:59:41 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
Gogo726 posted...

Lol, then you don't know very much. There are more than a few. Ancient Falmer Armor, Shellbug Helmet, Gen. Tullius' Armor, Nettlebane, and The Longhammer to name a few.

Does the Longhammer's affect not count as an enchantment?