Is worshiping Talos kind of like worshiping Jesus?

#371FOGEDABOUDITPosted 12/24/2012 11:48:12 AM
11Bahamut11 posted...
Woah wait the theory of evolution doesn't refute creationism. In my own opinion it just lends more to creationism. Also Jesus wasn't a fictional person. His actual abilities and religious standpoint are up to the viewers.

Stahp it! It gives the world a lifespan that is a bajillion years longer than what the bible says.
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#37211Bahamut11Posted 12/24/2012 12:40:38 PM
FOGEDABOUDIT posted...
11Bahamut11 posted...
Woah wait the theory of evolution doesn't refute creationism. In my own opinion it just lends more to creationism. Also Jesus wasn't a fictional person. His actual abilities and religious standpoint are up to the viewers.

Stahp it! It gives the world a lifespan that is a bajillion years longer than what the bible says.

Oh man sorry
---
Do you know how large the projectile is that the Barrett fires? 3 shots of that would level an entire 3rd world village.
#373ggrissom(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 7:14:01 AM
Merry Talosmas Day!
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#374Kou-NurasakaPosted 12/25/2012 3:18:04 PM
ggrissom posted...
Merry Talosmas Day!

"And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit! The very idea is inconceivable to our [Christian] overlords!"
-Heimskr

Merry Talosmas Day to you too!