How many of you switched sides like me?

#1SurmatisePosted 12/13/2012 2:44:04 AM
When Skyrim first came out I was Imperial all the way, After actually seeing how the empire only cares about themselves and will sell you out to the dominion to save their own empire, I am going stormcloak.
---
Xbox live gamertag: Surmatise
#2RebelElite791Posted 12/13/2012 2:45:27 AM
Opposite for me, and probably for most people who switched sides.

But lol @ "to save their empire" and not "to save their people." Maybe you should read some more?
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#3Surmatise(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 2:51:22 AM
Because giving their subordinates to an outsider to reclaim the Imperial city is saving the people?
---
#4RebelElite791Posted 12/13/2012 2:59:12 AM
Oh, did that happen? Funny, I know a lot more about this series and i'm fairly sure that didnt happen.

You mean the battle of the red ring, where Mede took back the city by force?

You mean how, by the conditions of a peace treaty, people who are too stupid to just worship in secret are arrested for their foolish pride?

Yeah sorry, but thats the definition of "fair, next."
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#5zetsuhimozePosted 12/13/2012 3:00:03 AM
I prefer the stormcloaks myself. After doing both sides and listening to the leaders i felt like ulfric was a more competent leader. The reason most people prefer the imperials is due to racism and the fact that the empire as a whole has a better chance to defeat the thalmor.
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#6RebelElite791Posted 12/13/2012 3:00:53 AM
And no, a temporary peace treaty with an enemy that as far as they know is incredibly powerful, in order to keep imperial citizens from being slaughtered needlessly is protecting their people
---
#7RebelElite791Posted 12/13/2012 3:02:25 AM
zetsuhimoze posted...
I prefer the stormcloaks myself. After doing both sides and listening to the leaders i felt like ulfric was a more competent leader. The reason most people prefer the imperials is due to racism and the fact that the empire as a whole has a better chance to defeat the thalmor.

Youre aware that Tullius is a military genius, Mede is by all accounts a wise and kind emperor, and that Ulfric was losing to ONE LEGION before you show up right?

Better politician, maybe. Better leader or strategist? Hell no
---
#8Valmanways4EverPosted 12/13/2012 3:03:49 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

You mean how, by the conditions of a peace treaty, people who are too stupid to just worship in secret are arrested for their foolish pride?

lmbo
---
I've never acted or pretended like I know everything. Hell I'm not even the most knowledgeable person here (by a long shot). ~RebelElite791
#9RebelElite791Posted 12/13/2012 3:04:53 AM
Oh btw, we really needed a fifth pointless CW topic today
---
#10Surmatise(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 3:05:24 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Oh, did that happen? Funny, I know a lot more about this series and i'm fairly sure that didnt happen.

You mean the battle of the red ring, where Mede took back the city by force?

So I should have to worship in secret because some other dude surrendered? and Mede pulled forces out of other places to take back the city by force.
---