So is there a reason bandits spawned in my house?

#1ShAd0wF1amEPosted 12/13/2012 5:39:12 PM
I'm heading to Lakeview Manor and when I get there I realize that there's enemies nearby... After searching around, I realized that they're in my ****ing house. I killed them and checked their corpses, they didn't take anything. Seriously, wtf.

On that note, how do I go about hiring a steward for my house? It feels too empty and I need someone to keep the bandits out.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#2rodman870Posted 12/13/2012 5:40:55 PM
I'm pretty sure bandit invasions are a random event for houses.

And to get a steward just walk up to a follower and ask about it. Choose carefully though. I don't think there's a way to ask them to quit yet.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#3DisturbedIconPosted 12/13/2012 5:42:38 PM
ShAd0wF1amE posted...
It feels too empty and I need someone to keep the bandits out.

i got home once as a dragon attacked, and my son attacked with his wooden sword.

I'm not sure how long I would've had to have waited for the kid to kill the dragon, but since kids are invincible and dragons aren't I assume if i waited long enough it could happen.
---
Disturbing GameFAQs since 2002...
Twitter
: @Rah514 GamerTag: Rah514/ PSN: Rah-514
#4h0b0jo3Posted 12/13/2012 5:44:55 PM
DisturbedIcon posted...
ShAd0wF1amE posted...
It feels too empty and I need someone to keep the bandits out.

i got home once as a dragon attacked, and my son attacked with his wooden sword.

I'm not sure how long I would've had to have waited for the kid to kill the dragon, but since kids are invincible and dragons aren't I assume if i waited long enough it could happen.

It is possible. My friend's brother watched his 2 kids kill a giant lmao.
---
"That's a shame. You just stepped... on a non-negotiable, big-ass ****ing landmine" ~ Revy
GT: aShinyAlakazam
#5ShAd0wF1amE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 5:49:04 PM
AND THERE WERE SKEEVERS IN THE CELLAR GODDAMMIT DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CLEAN BLOOD STAINS OFF OF THE CARPET

Anyways, does it make a difference who I choose to be a steward or is it just a matter of liking their personality?
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)