Seems like a lot of console Skyrim players hate the Skyrim PC crowd

#11pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:51:56 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Because of topics like this/people that flex their tiny epeen over their system.

What are you trying to say? >__>
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#12DahlVaughnniPosted 12/14/2012 2:52:06 AM
Console players are butthurt losers, plainly put. If my PC were good enough to run this on max settings, I would gladly play on PC. Better aiming, better graphics, better controls, mods, higher framerate. What's not to like? The only problem I have is with the DLC.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#13LolOkayPosted 12/14/2012 2:53:09 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...
Console players are butthurt losers, plainly put. If my PC were good enough to run this on max settings, I would gladly play on PC. Better aiming, better graphics, better controls, mods, higher framerate. What's not to like? The only problem I have is with the DLC.

Exhibit B
#14RebelElite791Posted 12/14/2012 2:54:21 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...

But instead you are, in fact, one of those butthurt losers. Go back to your kiddie DS games and leave the big boys to talk.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#15Emperor_mateusPosted 12/14/2012 2:54:56 AM(edited)
The PC version of Skyrim is the best one but the PC crowd often forget when bragging about it, that its also the most unreliable. Being the best version of a game doesn't really matter when the majority of people can't play it. A monster PC that can play Skyrim is to expensive for most people.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#16RebelElite791Posted 12/14/2012 2:55:20 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
The PC version of Skyrim is the best one but the PC crowd often forget when bragging aboutit, that its also the most unreliable. Being the best version of a game doesn't really matter when the majority of people can't play it. A monster PC that can play Skyrim is to expensive for most people.

It's not unreliable at all if youre not playing it at settings your system cant handle, and there are reasonable cheap pcs that can handle it at normal.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#17LolOkayPosted 12/14/2012 2:57:41 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
The PC version of Skyrim is the best one but the PC crowd often forget when bragging about it, that its also the most unreliable. Being the best version of a game doesn't really matter when the majority of people can't play it. A monster PC that can play Skyrim is to expensive for most people.

And don't give me any grief about them being too expensive. I bought a relatively decent one for $1500, making minimum wage at Burger King. "Too expensive" is just a petty excuse.

Hahahahahaha refer to my Exhibit A as to why console users are sick of PC users.
#18pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:57:58 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...

What's wrong with the DLC? PC is getting Dragonborn too.

Also, you forgot about console exclusives. Having every AAA title on PC seems too far-fetched. I would love to see a PC game running on FOX Engine (a.k.a Metal Gear)
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#19IamI3rianPosted 12/14/2012 3:00:03 AM
Butthurt. Lol...

Ya know, that term came around to refer to players (Quake, if memory serves) who were "raped" in the last game they played.

Butthurt has now become one of the top three misused "internet gaming site" words there are.

Mobs (pronounced Mobes, rhymes with lobes) is another, but mainly because people don't realize where that one came from either.

It's from Nethack, short for Mobile objects, and is NOT pronounced like it's spelled (rhymes with bobs). People who say that irk me nearly as much as PC elitists. = D

~*

Just your friendly edumacationalizing post for today. = D
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#20MaeburePosted 12/14/2012 3:01:13 AM
I miss the word llamas.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.