Seems like a lot of console Skyrim players hate the Skyrim PC crowd

#111MaeburePosted 12/14/2012 12:34:03 PM
MOLAG BAL!!!!!!
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#112garcia_jxPosted 12/14/2012 12:36:04 PM
PC gamers are douchebags, because they are always telling everyone how much better they are than console gamers. This voicing their opinions might be the minority, but it is enough to give all PC games a bad name.
#1131618dudePosted 12/14/2012 12:45:10 PM
garcia_jx posted...
PC gamers are douchebags, because they are always telling everyone how much better they are than console gamers. This voicing their opinions might be the minority, but it is enough to give all PC games a bad name.

you just gave a reason that not all pc gamers are douches but then you go back and say that this enough to think that all are douches? why?
and besides, while I see many pc douches, I think most of them actually just say that the pc version is better. not that they are better than any of you. while this is annoying and tiresome for some, it's true. you guys take all this crap too personally. it's just a console for goodness sake! you know? something that anyone can buy and enjoy? it's not like anyone is calling your parents names or something.
#114suksassPosted 12/14/2012 12:50:42 PM
1618dude posted...
garcia_jx posted...

you just gave a reason that not all pc gamers are douches but then you go back and say that this enough to think that all are douches? why?
and besides, while I see many pc douches, I think most of them actually just say that the pc version is better. not that they are better than any of you. while this is annoying and tiresome for some, it's true. you guys take all this crap too personally. it's just a console for goodness sake! you know? something that anyone can buy and enjoy? it's not like anyone is calling your parents names or something.

Eventually you get tired of that. Some of us enjoy our expirience. We need no douche coming over to tell us just how much we suck cause we don't want or can't to cash over for a Super Duper Pooper awesome PC.
But yeah to call every single PC owner is bad,mkay.
#115MaeburePosted 12/14/2012 12:51:48 PM
Your parent's names are now Goggle and Moggle.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#116todahouse21Posted 12/14/2012 12:53:27 PM
1618dude posted...
you guys take all this crap too personally. it's just a console for goodness sake! you know? something that anyone can buy and enjoy? it's not like anyone is calling your parents names or something.

I agree. That being said, you sir, smell of elderberries : )
#117banzaigtvPosted 12/14/2012 1:07:04 PM
Yeah, I can see why console players are hating on PC players, especially when they constantly brag about their shiny expensive ultra gaming rigs with their GTX 680s in SLI being able to play Skyrim on maxed settings and photorealistic ENB mods on their big, fat 2560x1600 monitors getting 120 fps and stuff. But owners of the PC version should still deserve some respect since they worked hard for their PCs and put forth a lot of work into creating the mods that change the overall gameplay experience. I know that the PS3 version has a lot of issues, but that cannot stop console players from enjoying an epic award-winning game. There's no reason why PC gamers should put down console players. Everyone should be treated equally and the PS3 version needs to get the DLCs it deserves.
#118MaeburePosted 12/14/2012 1:14:17 PM
Reading the title of this topic I have a more pressing question:

Why are you just now noticing this?
---
#119suksassPosted 12/14/2012 1:16:15 PM
banzaigtv posted...
Yeah, I can see why console players are hating on PC players, especially when they constantly brag about their shiny expensive ultra gaming rigs with their GTX 680s in SLI being able to play Skyrim on maxed settings and photorealistic ENB mods on their big, fat 2560x1600 monitors getting 120 fps and stuff. But owners of the PC version should still deserve some respect since they worked hard for their PCs and put forth a lot of work into creating the mods that change the overall gameplay experience. I know that the PS3 version has a lot of issues, but that cannot stop console players from enjoying an epic award-winning game. There's no reason why PC gamers should put down console players. Everyone should be treated equally and the PS3 version needs to get the DLCs it deserves.

Wait. Why exactly should I respect them for working hard for their PC's? You mean console players don't work hard for their money?
#120MaeburePosted 12/14/2012 1:16:55 PM
suksass posted...
banzaigtv posted...

Wait. Why exactly should I respect them for working hard for their PC's? You mean console players don't work hard for their money?

So hard for their money.
---