Seems like a lot of console Skyrim players hate the Skyrim PC crowd

#121RaveGregPosted 12/14/2012 1:41:55 PM
As a console gamer I can tell you it's just cause we're jelly of the epic mods you guys get
---
"Humanity is overrated."
#122CTBradumsPosted 12/14/2012 1:47:16 PM
I don't. I admit the PC version is the best, for mods alone. And I have the PS3 version, so they're all upgrades to me.

The consoles have better accessibility, in that they don't require any hardware specifics or performance customization on the user's part, but the PC has more to offer. The idea of having all my PS3 bugs fixed in a heartbeat is boner inducing compared to waiting a year for an attempt at a fix.
#123jonsushiPosted 12/15/2012 10:55:16 AM
RaveGreg posted...
As a console gamer I can tell you it's just cause we're jelly of the epic mods you guys get

Yeah but there's a difference between "hating" and just being jealous. Do I wish I could have all the mods and options that come with the PC version? Sure. But I certainly don't hate the people who do have it. No one reasonable would.

I'm sure it's pretty obvious that this topic was just meant to stir **** up. At least based on the topic title.

---
Playing: Borderlands 2(PS3) (Amazing!), Mark of the Ninja (Also Amazing!), X-COM EU (360)
Wants: Halo 4, Dishonored, HL3