Seems like a lot of console Skyrim players hate the Skyrim PC crowd

#61Evil_SandwichPosted 12/14/2012 7:20:43 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
Vort posted...
PC players never bothered me. I started playing TES on PC and later migrated to console play.

The PC is better but the only thing I miss out on really is mods and I can do without those myself.

dragons are too weak that guards can kill them easily.

Lolno, anything thats an Elder Dragon or above slaughters Town Guards.
#62todahouse21Posted 12/14/2012 7:31:36 AM
I don't hate pc players (or any anonymous person on the internet really). But it is annoying that they come to the xbox forums...

...and claim it's because the pc forum is dead...

...which is absurd because given the numbers that appear on the xbox forum, they could create a very active pc board....

OK, scratch that. I hate pc players.
#63pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 7:45:44 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Vort posted...
PC players never bothered me. I started playing TES on PC and later migrated to console play.

The PC is better but the only thing I miss out on really is mods and I can do without those myself.

Not normal dragons.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#64Evil_SandwichPosted 12/14/2012 7:52:15 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
Evil_Sandwich posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Vort posted...

Not normal dragons.

That's because "Normal Dragons" are only level 10. There weak so low level/new players don't get raped by them.

You really want dragons as Strong as Anicent/Elder/Legendary spawning when ur level one?
#65SchesparnPosted 12/14/2012 7:58:19 AM
I didn't used to have an opinion of them, until I started coming to this board and seeing topics like this one:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64877690

Now I have an admittedly negative attitude regarding PC users, since a large number of them apparently have nothing better to do than come to this board and gloat.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#661618dudePosted 12/14/2012 8:11:02 AM
There are annoying people in both sides. I don't know why people care so much about what some random dudes/chicks on the internets say. Some PC gamers harass other because of the many advantages that pc has, some console users harass others because of the exclusives...
The way I see it, is that console users don't actually have a lot to brag. I know this is not something some people like to read, but the console is only an old machine that anyone with no skill whatsoever can buy with some spare money and time. While pcs are that hardly expensive as some people think (no matter how many times you say it isn't) or difficult to build (it's not rocket science, people. have you ever played LEGO? pretty much same, but the pieces are a little more valuable) you still need to know at least what you are doing. If consoles had more to offer and were a little more expensive I think we would have way more annoying console users.
Look, some console users here gloated already about Drabonborn. it's silly and pathetic. especially because the dlc is just exclusive for some time, but it's something to gloat and well... some people feel the need to gloat at least once.
I don't know. I don't think this has something to do with being a PC or Console user. Is just something that we like to do sometimes.
#67ViraugePosted 12/14/2012 8:11:28 AM
Schesparn posted...
Now I have an admittedly negative attitude regarding PC users, since a large number of them apparently have nothing better to do than come to this board and gloat.

Gloat: Contemplate or dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with malignant pleasure

What you trying to say is, as a console user, you don't enjoy a PC player pointing out that their version of skyrim is better, in multiple ways, than your is. Sounds alot like how jealousy works. You don't like someone else because they have something superior than you do. If you had the superior thing you either keep quiet or you gloat about it.

That is exactly why console gamers don't like users of another platform. There are arguments because of the limitations of the platforms and one usually has a clear better version of. The console vs PC is more prevalent because in most cases the PC has the better version, for any number of reasons.

Nobody gets angry at the person who gloats about what a POS they have. Think about it.
#68greyscalezeroPosted 12/14/2012 8:26:48 AM
it's just a little annoying when people seem to have no concept that 1200-1500 dollars is different than 300. i'd love a good pc, i'm getting there, but until then it's kind of like a guy in a porsche puling up next to my toyota and saying "driving really is better in a porsche, you should have gotten one". of course it's stronger and faster, but there is maybe a slight chance that some of us have different responsibilities and resources.
---
Your logic is not invited to this conversation! - Black Mage
Gamertag: greyscalezero
#69SchesparnPosted 12/14/2012 8:30:42 AM
There's literally no jealousy involved. I'm just tired of hearing about it. How many different ways can you say "My version's better than yours"? I dunno, they seem to be coming up with new ones every day.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#70WhereDidItGoPosted 12/14/2012 8:37:23 AM
Schesparn posted...
There's literally no jealousy involved. I'm just tired of hearing about it. How many different ways can you say "My version's better than yours"? I dunno, they seem to be coming up with new ones every day.

Indeed. People shouldn't play the jealousy card so quickly. I'm only speaking for myself here, but I have a computer fully capable of playing Skyrim, I just don't want to.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton