My problems with the Guilds. List yours.

#11TeXaS_PiEPosted 12/15/2012 8:56:39 PM(edited)
Rampagingwalrus posted...
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
I know you CAN do that, but I should be able to enter the college and get some magical guidance without having to join.

I thought you could tell them you were the Dragonborn and get in that way.
Does that still force you to join?

That just justifies your entry. You become a student by saying you're Dragonborn, if I recall correctly.
---
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
GT-- JoEMaN604
#12RampagingwalrusPosted 12/15/2012 8:56:55 PM
TeXaS_PiE posted...
That just justifies your entry. You become a student by saying you're Dragonborn, if I recall correctly.

Ah, I see.
That sucks.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#13DurendalXXXPosted 12/15/2012 8:57:07 PM
They're all too short.

The companions closest guarded secret is revealed like 5 minutes after joining.

Mercer was obviously a gigantic bastard the second you meet him.

Same with that Dark elf jackoff in the college.

The bard college wasn't even a real faction.

The Dark Brotherhood was kinda cool except Cicero was a freaking nutbar and obviously unstable.

The Blades want you to kill Paarthurnax, the only f-ing dragon who's not annoying

All in all this game would suck if it wasn't so awesome.
#14dontneedanamePosted 12/15/2012 8:58:36 PM
DRAGON07891230 posted...
You don't have to join the college. Just find septimus on your own. (Just clearing something up)

But then you're stuck with a 20 pound elder scroll, so YES, you are pretty much forced to join the College... which I hated because then I have random guards calling me a mage when I'm not.

-
#15jrr18Posted 12/15/2012 8:59:07 PM
DurendalXXX posted...
They're all too short.

The companions closest guarded secret is revealed like 5 minutes after joining.

Mercer was obviously a gigantic bastard the second you meet him.

Same with that Dark elf jackoff in the college.

The bard college wasn't even a real faction.

The Dark Brotherhood was kinda cool except Cicero was a freaking nutbar and obviously unstable.

The Blades want you to kill Paarthurnax, the only f-ing dragon who's not annoying

All in all this game would suck if it wasn't so awesome.

If your talking about the thalmor in the collage he's a high elf.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#16RampagingwalrusPosted 12/15/2012 8:59:30 PM
dontneedaname posted...
But then you're stuck with a 20 pound elder scroll, so YES, you are pretty much forced to join the College... which I hated because then I have random guards calling me a mage when I'm not.

Quest items are weightless, despite showing a weight value.
If you cannot drop it, it weighs nothing.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#17Morael_ThelPosted 12/15/2012 9:00:06 PM
dontneedaname posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...
You don't have to join the college. Just find septimus on your own. (Just clearing something up)

-

I think I heard somewhere that the elder scroll doesn't actually weigh you down, despite being listed as a 20 pound item.
#18N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 9:00:33 PM
dontneedaname posted...
DRAGON07891230 posted...

-

Quest Item weighs nothing.
---
Times modded for saying "re****ed" : 2
#19DurendalXXXPosted 12/15/2012 9:06:41 PM
jrr18 posted...

If your talking about the thalmor in the collage he's a high elf.

I stand corrected.
#20TutelarSwordPosted 12/15/2012 9:07:51 PM(edited)
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...

....The Penitus Oculatus(Destroy the Dark Brotherhood) has one mission and no reward. ....
?

The reward is like money. I think it is at least 10k plus whatever you want to take from the sanctuary. So there is a reward, but it's not as good as the infinite money for joining the Dark Brotherhood.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?