My problems with the Guilds. List yours.

#21AthenovPosted 12/15/2012 9:14:03 PM
Joining the Imperial Legion or stormcloak as a recruit, Rather than being put on Guard duty or patrol, you get sent on extremely dangerous missions that would make sense if you were a higher rank (squad or platoon leader).
#22N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 9:14:55 PM
TutelarSword posted...
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...

....The Penitus Oculatus(Destroy the Dark Brotherhood) has one mission and no reward. ....
?

The reward is like money. I think it is at least 10k plus whatever you want to take from the sanctuary. So there is a reward, but it's not as good as the infinite money for joining the Dark Brotherhood.

I should have said "It has no reward compared to Shadowmere, Blade of Woe, Lucian Lachance, 20K, endless additional money for killing randoms, and talking to three dog whenever I want to."
---
Times modded for saying "re****ed" : 2
#23M4nnimalPosted 12/15/2012 9:15:11 PM
I wish you could've joined the Vigilants of Stendarr, and handed over Daedric artifacts to them to be destroyed. Would've given purpose to the artifcats for anti-Daedra characters.
---
"A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."
#24N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 9:16:12 PM
Athenov posted...
Joining the Imperial Legion or stormcloak as a recruit, Rather than being put on Guard duty or patrol, you get sent on extremely dangerous missions that would make sense if you were a higher rank (squad or platoon leader).

Ya know what else? I just killed Alduin, 8 Dragon Priests, Miraak, and Harkon. But Galmar thinks i need to prove myself by killing an Ice Wraith.
---
#25jrr18Posted 12/15/2012 9:18:07 PM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
Athenov posted...

Ya know what else? I just killed Alduin, 8 Dragon Priests, Miraak, and Harkon. But Galmar thinks i need to prove myself by killing an Ice Wraith.

Well ulfric dose plow his brains out. ;)
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#26N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 9:19:20 PM
jrr18 posted...
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
Athenov posted...

Well ulfric dose plow his brains out. ;)

You got that backwards. They don't call him Stone-Fist for nothing.
---
#27TwoBladesOneBowPosted 12/15/2012 9:19:29 PM
Besides the thieves guild I don't feel like I deserve to be in charge in most of them.

Companions was too short and the werewolf followers don't use beast form. And it would have been cool if I was given the option of choosing the color fur I have as a werewolf. Plus mid questline the story line was no longer about a warrior guild.

Dark Brotherhood you have to be listener. I should be able to defy the night mother and prove my leadership by assassinating her. And I can't adopt Babette. Because that would be pretty cool.

Thieves guild has no followers or marriage options.

College of Winterhold can be done practically without any magic. And I should have to prove myself before stuff gets crazy. Plus I can't skip dialogue with the Auger of Dunlain.
---
#28Morael_ThelPosted 12/15/2012 9:20:50 PM(edited)
M4nnimal posted...
I wish you could've joined the Vigilants of Stendarr, and handed over Daedric artifacts to them to be destroyed. Would've given purpose to the artifcats for anti-Daedra characters.

After all of my encounters with them both in the vanilla game and the dlc, like Molag Bal's quest, them getting killed by everything in the wilderness, having one of their bases of operations wiped out by vampires, and their leader getting ganked at the beginning of the Dawnguard quest, they seem completely incompetent and should not be trusted with the task of dealing with daedric artifacts.
#29N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 9:21:40 PM
Morael_Thel posted...
M4nnimal posted...

After all of my encounters with them both in the vanilla game and the dlc, like Molag Bal's quest, them getting killed by everything in the wilderness, having one of their bases of operations wiped out by vampires, and their leader getting ganked at the beginning of the Dawnguard quest, they seem completely incompetent and should not be trusted with the task of dealing with daedric artifacts.

What if you could take them to the college for study instead?
---
#30The_Ivory_ManPosted 12/15/2012 9:22:56 PM
None of them have enough SWAG