My problems with the Guilds. List yours.

#51misterjaywalwerPosted 12/16/2012 9:14:30 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
You cannot be a regular member of any of the guilds, aside from Thieves, without being railroaded into finishing the missions and being promoted ridiculously quickly.
The Companions is especially horrible with this.

When you do get promoted, everyone treats you like you're still a noob.
---
---
The question is not if,but when.
#52SchesparnPosted 12/16/2012 9:17:26 AM
It's almost insulting how quickly you get elevated to Arch-Mage of the College. And you need next to no magic whatsover.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#53zeroboboPosted 12/16/2012 9:17:41 AM
just a note:

i dont think you ever become a member of the circle. no one ever recognizes you as such and no one ever mentions it or even alludes to it. i thinkt hey just make you a werewolf since you already know about the werewolf stuff, not actually promote you to being in the circle. i mean skor and aela turn you behind everyones back, i dont think they can secretly promote people lol.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#54FredCat07Posted 12/16/2012 9:25:26 AM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
The Companions stop being a "Mercenary Warrior guild" and become a confederacy of werewolves(inb4whynotwerebears).

I can't join the Silver Hand.

The Penitus Oculatus(Destroy the Dark Brotherhood) has one mission and no reward.

I want to help the Riften Guard wipe out the Thieves Guild.

The dark Brotherhood seems like their entire attitude was thought up by emo teenagers writing bad poetry.

The main quest forces you to join the College.

Since when is Whiterun Guard a member of the Dark Brotherhood?

1. Of course
2. Silver Hand hated anyone but themselves so don't bother
3. That would be good optional, since Brotherhood got destroyed, so why not?
4. Of course, it's just basic horrible also their horse don't respawn if lost
5. Not really, unless you wish to sell Elder Scroll. I still have them with DG installed and not finished it.
6. Not only Whiterun Guards, also all 9 Holds Guards as they are random commenting.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat