How many Black Books are there?

#1Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 12/15/2012 9:08:41 PM
I heard there were 7, can anyone confirm this?
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#2NocturneD85Posted 12/15/2012 9:20:22 PM
so far i only got 3 and I think I discovered the 3rd on accident or atleast wasn't supposed to discover it yet, because my game glitched in one of the dungeons and I fell through the floor and suddenly found myself in the black book room.
---
Itachi Uchiha's Liscense Plate: ULAK H8RED
#3HalecticPosted 12/15/2012 9:21:44 PM
There are 7 books
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#4Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 9:25:55 PM
NocturneD85 posted...
so far i only got 3 and I think I discovered the 3rd on accident or atleast wasn't supposed to discover it yet, because my game glitched in one of the dungeons and I fell through the floor and suddenly found myself in the black book room.

I don't think there are any Black Books that you can get to before you're supposed to.It could've just been a glitch that made you fall through the floor, and caused you to die, sending you out of the book.But, i'm not exactly sure what happens when you die in a book.
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#5NocturneD85Posted 12/15/2012 9:47:46 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
NocturneD85 posted...

I don't think there are any Black Books that you can get to before you're supposed to.It could've just been a glitch that made you fall through the floor, and caused you to die, sending you out of the book.But, i'm not exactly sure what happens when you die in a book.

i was giving some guy money for his mining business. I found another wall to learn another dragon shout but before i could approach it i suddenly fell through the floor and found myself in a room containing another book. I somehow got my way back up there by finding a chain, went back upstairs to look and... there were textures missing between the floors and wall. no joke.
---
Itachi Uchiha's Liscense Plate: ULAK H8RED
#6XydruPosted 12/15/2012 9:47:51 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
NocturneD85 posted...

You just get kicked out of the book so you can try again later.
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.