How many Black Books are there?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many Black Books are there?

User Info: Nucl3arT1g3R

Nucl3arT1g3R
4 years ago#1
I heard there were 7, can anyone confirm this?
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R

User Info: NocturneD85

NocturneD85
4 years ago#2
so far i only got 3 and I think I discovered the 3rd on accident or atleast wasn't supposed to discover it yet, because my game glitched in one of the dungeons and I fell through the floor and suddenly found myself in the black book room.
Itachi Uchiha's Liscense Plate: ULAK H8RED

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
4 years ago#3
There are 7 books
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: Nucl3arT1g3R

Nucl3arT1g3R
4 years ago#4
NocturneD85 posted...
so far i only got 3 and I think I discovered the 3rd on accident or atleast wasn't supposed to discover it yet, because my game glitched in one of the dungeons and I fell through the floor and suddenly found myself in the black book room.

I don't think there are any Black Books that you can get to before you're supposed to.It could've just been a glitch that made you fall through the floor, and caused you to die, sending you out of the book.But, i'm not exactly sure what happens when you die in a book.
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R

User Info: NocturneD85

NocturneD85
4 years ago#5
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
NocturneD85 posted...

I don't think there are any Black Books that you can get to before you're supposed to.It could've just been a glitch that made you fall through the floor, and caused you to die, sending you out of the book.But, i'm not exactly sure what happens when you die in a book.

i was giving some guy money for his mining business. I found another wall to learn another dragon shout but before i could approach it i suddenly fell through the floor and found myself in a room containing another book. I somehow got my way back up there by finding a chain, went back upstairs to look and... there were textures missing between the floors and wall. no joke.
Itachi Uchiha's Liscense Plate: ULAK H8RED

User Info: Xydru

Xydru
4 years ago#6
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
NocturneD85 posted...

You just get kicked out of the book so you can try again later.
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many Black Books are there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived