If you could get high or drunk, with any 3 people in TES lore/gameplay...

#1sharklord10Posted 12/16/2012 12:25:14 AM(edited)
Who would it be, and why?
#2dj4242Posted 12/16/2012 12:28:25 AM
Astrid - to take advantage of her

The gourmet - awesome food

Aela - see astrid
---
#FreeTimTebow
Vikings and Pacers fan
#3Taylor1894Posted 12/16/2012 12:30:07 AM
Sheogorath, Sanguine, and Vaermina. Them Daedra know where the party is at.
---
RPG FAN ^^
#4Dirk_DamascusPosted 12/16/2012 12:32:52 AM
Sanguine, Sheo and Dibella.I may die from alcohol poisoning or clogged arteries but that would be one hell of a party.
---
GT: AngelRukai
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
#5sharklord10(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 12:38:52 AM
Do Daedric Princes and Divines count as people? IDK, but I have to say yes because I have to agree with you guys, Sheogorath would be awesome, Hermaeus Mora might be cool but creepy as s**t, he could probably tell us all the awesome stories we wanted though. And for my last person, Paarthurnax. He'd be all philosophical and stuff, it'd be awesome. Plus, I'd love to see what happens if he turned the smoke into a dragon shout or something, probably have Gandalf like qualities.
---
I know my username is dumb, you can stop telling me. I made it when I was ten and it's my fallback for when my account hits the post limit or gets temp-banned.
#6LEGEND_725Posted 12/16/2012 1:24:52 AM
High with Vivec; he would blow my mind.
Then Drunk with Almalexia and any random female humanoid race...wooo
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#7RebelElite791Posted 12/16/2012 1:35:26 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
High with Vivec; he would blow my mind.
Then Drunk with Almalexia and any random female humanoid race...wooo

Vivec would blow a lot more than your mind.

Fyr for starters. Dont know the other two.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#8Brenz0rPosted 12/16/2012 1:38:00 AM(edited)
Definitely Divayth Fyr. Possibly also Seht (I'd avoid Ayem and probably Vehk). The third would be Hircine. We'd get drunk and go hunting.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#9RebelElite791Posted 12/16/2012 1:38:59 AM
sharklord10 posted...
Do Daedric Princes and Divines count as people? IDK, but I have to say yes because I have to agree with you guys, Sheogorath would be awesome, Hermaeus Mora might be cool but creepy as s**t, he could probably tell us all the awesome stories we wanted though. And for my last person, Paarthurnax. He'd be all philosophical and stuff, it'd be awesome. Plus, I'd love to see what happens if he turned the smoke into a dragon shout or something, probably have Gandalf like qualities.

I think you are seriously underestimating the malevolence of Sheogorath and Herma-Mora.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#10suksassPosted 12/16/2012 1:45:39 AM
Aela,Debella

and Brynjolf.
Sam Guine would be fun but not sure if I want to deal with that much hangover crap.