If you could get high or drunk, with any 3 people in TES lore/gameplay...

#11SunsetPhantomPosted 12/16/2012 1:46:04 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
sharklord10 posted...
Do Daedric Princes and Divines count as people? IDK, but I have to say yes because I have to agree with you guys, Sheogorath would be awesome, Hermaeus Mora might be cool but creepy as s**t, he could probably tell us all the awesome stories we wanted though. And for my last person, Paarthurnax. He'd be all philosophical and stuff, it'd be awesome. Plus, I'd love to see what happens if he turned the smoke into a dragon shout or something, probably have Gandalf like qualities.

I think you are seriously underestimating the malevolence of Sheogorath and Herma-Mora.

Sometimes I get the feeling half the people on this board do...
---
http://tinyurl.com/86tj7l6
They say the Devil's visage can make sane men mad
#12RebelElite791Posted 12/16/2012 1:47:16 AM
SunsetPhantom posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
sharklord10 posted...
Do Daedric Princes and Divines count as people? IDK, but I have to say yes because I have to agree with you guys, Sheogorath would be awesome, Hermaeus Mora might be cool but creepy as s**t, he could probably tell us all the awesome stories we wanted though. And for my last person, Paarthurnax. He'd be all philosophical and stuff, it'd be awesome. Plus, I'd love to see what happens if he turned the smoke into a dragon shout or something, probably have Gandalf like qualities.

I think you are seriously underestimating the malevolence of Sheogorath and Herma-Mora.

I guess part of it is how Sheo is portrayed in the games. I mean, he has his moments, but he certainly isn't "scary" enough. *All* of the Daedra are incredibly dangerous. Some less than others? Sure. But none should be trifled with.

I mean I know this isn't the most serious of topics, but yeah <__<
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#13sharklord10(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 1:54:37 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
SunsetPhantom posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
sharklord10 posted...

I guess part of it is how Sheo is portrayed in the games. I mean, he has his moments, but he certainly isn't "scary" enough. *All* of the Daedra are incredibly dangerous. Some less than others? Sure. But none should be trifled with.

I mean I know this isn't the most serious of topics, but yeah <__<

I understand they're dangerous as hell(Even "Myths of Sheogorath" makes me rethink it), but for the sake of the topic, we're talking about cheese loving faux-crazy dude, and a many eyed octopus with a love for books. I mean, sometimes everybody wants to just chill, right?
---
I know my username is dumb, you can stop telling me. I made it when I was ten and it's my fallback for when my account hits the post limit or gets temp-banned.
#14F_GalikanokusPosted 12/16/2012 2:00:22 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
High with Vivec; he would blow my mind.
Then Drunk with Almalexia and any random female humanoid race...wooo

Vivec would blow a lot more than your mind.

Fyr for starters. Dont know the other two.

Oh snap Rebel went there! Anyways my picks would be Ulfric, Tullius, and the Emperor. We all sit down, smoke a quarter, guarantee the civil war's resolved.
---
"Okay, I'm sorry, Candy. I guess were not in America. I guess now, I'm not allowed to pay for sex with pennies."
#15Brenz0rPosted 12/16/2012 2:05:45 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

Sheogorath (his SI and Skyrim portrayal) and Sanguine, as well as certain elements of the lore on Daedra being sidelined in favour of quick overviews that fail to capture anything of importance about the character of the Princes, are undoubtedly why people don't think the Daedra are necessarily that bad.

Those people are wrong, of course, but it takes a lot of explaining. Sheogorath is just the worst offender, because at best he qualifies as eccentric. He's nowhere near "Mad God" or "Insane" (capital "I").
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#16RebelElite791Posted 12/16/2012 2:07:55 AM
Brenz0r posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Sheogorath (his SI and Skyrim portrayal) and Sanguine, as well as certain elements of the lore on Daedra being sidelined in favour of quick overviews that fail to capture anything of importance about the character of the Princes, are undoubtedly why people don't think the Daedra are necessarily that bad.

Those people are wrong, of course, but it takes a lot of explaining. Sheogorath is just the worst offender, because at best he qualifies as eccentric. He's nowhere near "Mad God" or "Insane" (capital "I").

Yeah. A lot of people seem to think Sanguine is just "a cool dude to party with" <__<
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#17sharklord10(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 2:10:11 AM
Brenz0r posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Well yea, but for the sake of THIS topic, you could bring Molag Bol into the circle and he isn't gonna rape you. He's just going to tell you the best ways to rape somebody, if you ever wanted to.

That said, does anybody know the name of the story where Sheo and Hircine had a pokemon battle and Hircine made a were-daedroth?
---
I know my username is dumb, you can stop telling me. I made it when I was ten and it's my fallback for when my account hits the post limit or gets temp-banned.
#18suksassPosted 12/16/2012 2:14:06 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Brenz0r posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Yeah. A lot of people seem to think Sanguine is just "a cool dude to party with" <__<

He is, but you need to be able to face what ever happened, after the party is over.
#19MalzelPosted 12/16/2012 2:15:57 AM
Molag Bal
Dagoth Ur
a minotaur
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#201stLoneDragonPosted 12/16/2012 3:10:23 AM
Maiq and 2 hot females...