If you could get high or drunk, with any 3 people in TES lore/gameplay...

#101DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/17/2012 12:32:22 AM
Joking about anything, rape included, isn't wrong. I think everything and everyone should be laughed at, and people who choose to be butthurt can go somewhere else honestly. Another country, one that has a government that fruitlessly gives a s*** and has outlawed free speech. You like those places rebel?
#102RebelElite791Posted 12/17/2012 12:38:40 AM
DanseMacabreOG posted...
Joking about anything, rape included, isn't wrong. I think everything and everyone should be laughed at, and people who choose to be butthurt can go somewhere else honestly. Another country, one that has a government that fruitlessly gives a s*** and has outlawed free speech. You like those places rebel?

Okay, so we should call people the n word, F**s, preach hate speech, shame rape victims. Yeah, our personal 12 year old sense of humor is more important than the dignity of other human beings right?

Hell, let's just get rid of civil rights too. Those infringe upon our right to oppress minorities.

To think I thought you a decent poster. How f***ing shameful.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#103Ajd_KingPosted 12/17/2012 12:46:39 AM
It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that rape's really rare. If itís a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.
#104RebelElite791Posted 12/17/2012 12:47:45 AM
Ajd_King posted...
It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that rape's really rare. If itís a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

It's also a legitimate method of conception.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#105BipBapBamPosted 12/17/2012 2:28:27 AM
Is there a single topic Rebel posts in that doesn't end in an argument? lol
#106RebelElite791Posted 12/17/2012 2:30:10 AM
BipBapBam posted...
Is there a single topic Rebel posts in that doesn't end in an argument? lol

The babes and bros just can't resist me.
---
#107DelDantePosted 12/17/2012 2:36:48 AM
Cicero

I wouldn't need anyone else. Dude would keep me laughing for hours.
---
[G][T][F][O]