If you could get high or drunk, with any 3 people in TES lore/gameplay...

#81BrettT071Posted 12/16/2012 6:59:53 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
BrettT071 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...

What if she does give consent, but not until she's under the influence of alchohol?

Still rape if she's not in her right mind to properly consent.

Um.. No. That is completely incorrect. If she is passed out or completely unaware, then obviously that is wrong and considered rape. However, you saying fooling around with any drunk chick is rape is insane. How do you think hooking up at parties/ clubs works? If you are sober you shouldn't mess with her, but if you and a chick are drinking together/ talking to one another and she is coming on to you wanting it, it's completely acceptable and fine. If your girlfriend went and got drunk with some dude and they hooked up would you say 'oh it's okay, you didn't know better.. But he is a sexually violent criminal and should be ashamed!!'.. I hope not.

When you knowingly drink in a social situation, you assume responsibility for yourself and what you do while drinking. Learn to handle your alcohol, if that's a lifestyle you choose. You obviously do not, which is fine, but this topic is assuming the chick is into that. Now if the person has their drink spiked or something that's not their fault, but no one is saying that. Yet you think it would be rape. If you did something stupid while drunk, knowing what you're getting yourself into beforehand, would you say you're not responsible at all?

Besides, I'm sure if a chick will sleep with someone when drunk then she wanted to at least on some level. Some creep isn't gonna be hooking up with a bunch of hot drunk chicks at a party or club, if you're not aware.

If she's drunk enough to not be able to properly consent, yes it is rape, and rightfully so. Especially, obviously, if she's unconscious.

And lolwat @ "at some level she wants it"

Wow bro.

Please read up on things before posting in the future.

Read up on things? Lol at you. You only learn from reading what other people experience or say. News flash, girls like sex too. A chick being drunk doesn't just turn her into some mindless drone you can control.. There has to be some reason for it.

Now my argument stands on two willing consenting participants that are drinking together. Which like I said, is what the people listing chicks in this thread are assuming. No one is saying 'yea I'll get her passed out, then rape her'. You're just being a drama queen. I agree with you clearly on messing with a chick that is unaware.
#82RetneugPosted 12/16/2012 7:20:46 PM
I am extremely disappoint that nobody has said Jyggalag yet.

But yes, him and Divayth Fyr would make for an interesting night. Last would be Azura for me, since she's one of the less evil daedra and her cryptic nature suits being extraordinarily stoned.

Of course, Jyggalag would probably flip out and kill everyone once intoxicated... Oh well. Part of the fun.
---
I tend to go on.
#83KC_CheeseKingPosted 12/16/2012 7:50:45 PM
Skooma with Caius Cosades.
---
Please assume that any posts I make are referring to single-player unless I say otherwise. I couldn't possibly give less of a **** about multiplayer or co-op.
#84MrcTOtheJPosted 12/16/2012 7:53:10 PM
I'd love to get high with...let's see.

Vivec
Sanguine
Sheogorath

Now that's bound to be the best party in a long as time.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
#85Curved_Sw0rdPosted 12/16/2012 7:58:31 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
I'd love to get high with...let's see.

Vivec
Sanguine
Sheogorath

Now that's bound to be the best party in a long as time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q

All Kalpa long.
---
BE GONE! TALOS DOES NOT COOK! THAT'S WHAT MARA IS FOR!!!!! - brawl4fun
#86RebelElite791Posted 12/16/2012 8:58:59 PM
BrettT071 posted...

Read up on things? Lol at you. You only learn from reading what other people experience or say. News flash, girls like sex too. A chick being drunk doesn't just turn her into some mindless drone you can control.. There has to be some reason for it.

Now my argument stands on two willing consenting participants that are drinking together. Which like I said, is what the people listing chicks in this thread are assuming. No one is saying 'yea I'll get her passed out, then rape her'. You're just being a drama queen. I agree with you clearly on messing with a chick that is unaware.

"News flash", RAPE IS NOT SEX. A chick being so drunk she cannot consent/blacks out/IS F***ING UNCONSCIOUS cannot give consent.

Whatever part of this are you missing?

I'm not talking about two people drinking together. I'm talking about someone being completely plastered.

And those people you're defending specifically said "gets someone drunk to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM". How that isn't incredibly rapey to you is utterly beyond me.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#87homsarrunner3Posted 12/16/2012 9:20:28 PM
Back to the topic at hand, I'm surprised nobody has said Alduin yet. Maybe the Dovahkiin could get him drunk and take advantage of him.

And by that I mean kill him while he's too wasted to do anything, and save Skyrim.

But for my personal list, it would be

1. Brynjolf (Thief bros forever)
2. Cicero (Imagining him on ecstacy or LSD is just too funny)
3. Aela (to break up the sausage fest a bit, and because werewolves)

Oh the things we would do.
---
"Louis, if you don't stop being positive, I'm going to sink the boat just to make you sad." -Francis, Left 4 Dead
#88matteus70Posted 12/16/2012 9:34:31 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
BrettT071 posted...

"News flash", RAPE IS NOT SEX. A chick being so drunk she cannot consent/blacks out/IS F***ING UNCONSCIOUS cannot give consent.

I'm not talking about two people drinking together. I'm talking about someone being completely plastered.

And those people you're defending specifically said "gets someone drunk to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM". How that isn't incredibly rapey to you is utterly beyond me.

I don't know why this argument keeps happening. Rape is an act of violence.
---
"Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn."-King
#89PathlessBulletPosted 12/16/2012 9:36:37 PM
dj4242 posted...
Astrid - to take advantage of her

The gourmet - awesome food

Aela - see astrid

This...?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#90RebelElite791Posted 12/16/2012 9:39:59 PM
matteus70 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
BrettT071 posted...

I don't know why this argument keeps happening. Rape is an act of violence.

And a large amount of people on this board don't seem to get that.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing