You know what I miss the most from Oblivion?

#11HK69Posted 12/16/2012 9:28:25 AM
I just miss the stats in general, and silver weapons. It was fun running into ghosts early on and then having run like hell because i lacked silver or enchanted weapons, made it feel more realistic. Also repairing my weapons, again more realism. More than that however I miss your horse mattering. Now every freaking horse is worthless except for Shadowmere and Arvak. Liked being able to only afford crappy horse early on then getting one with breading, not to mention horses actually being usefull for anything other than mountain climbing. Lastly, I miss horse armor. Yah I said it, deal with it.
#12Morael_ThelPosted 12/16/2012 9:39:39 AM
Usurpationblitz posted...
I miss liking the Dark Brotherhood.

Oblivion DB spoilers -

Yeah, it must have been so great killing all the cool ones.

It was great having cool ones at all.
#13Bigj089Posted 12/16/2012 9:42:43 AM
Guild quests, summons, spell making, short swords, cuisses being separate from the chest armor, clothes not being an entire outfit, and actual robes.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#14M4nnimalPosted 12/16/2012 9:49:04 AM
Shirt and pants being different equipment slots. The Arena. Actually useful blocking/parrying mechanics. Flavor text pop-ups when skills reached certain levels. Guilds that gave a ton of quests, however meaningless, rather than four or five. No smithing. Enchanting not being a skill of its own. Crazy amount of spells.

But most of all, I miss character building in the beginning of the game.
---
"A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."
#15simonbelmont2Posted 12/16/2012 9:54:53 AM
Acrobatics, being able to jump really high was fun. The dodge moves were nice too. I also miss the Arena, Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guilds in Oblivion.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#16Morael_ThelPosted 12/16/2012 9:56:17 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Acrobatics, being able to jump really high was fun. The dodge moves were nice too. I also miss the Arena, Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guilds in Oblivion.

The guilds in oblivion were basically better all around.
#17notSFFPosted 12/16/2012 9:58:12 AM
I miss Jauffre and Baurus. These new Blades are crap.
#18simonbelmont2Posted 12/16/2012 9:58:45 AM
Morael_Thel posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

The guilds in oblivion were basically better all around.

I agree man.
---
#19simonbelmont2Posted 12/16/2012 10:00:10 AM
notSFF posted...
I miss Jauffre and Baurus. These new Blades are crap.

Yeah Jauffre and Baurus were much more likeable.
---