Kagrumez.

• Topic Archived

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#1
Did any of you try the dwarven mech followers in there? If so which one is stronger the spider or the sphere? Also do they follow you back to Skyrim?
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

User Info: DocOdine

DocOdine
4 years ago#2
Is the sphere a follower or a pet? Riekling and I think dwemer spiders are both "pets" where you can actually have them+a follower. Which is awesome because Riekling Warriors are amazing.
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#3
The sphere also takes up the pet slot like the spider and the rieklings. I ended up leaving the place with the spider. I was tempted to take a riekling instead though as those little guys are indeed pretty cool.

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
4 years ago#4
Was kind of pissed about the end result. After the spider and sphere, I thought " OMG, i'm going to get a Centurion!!!" then at the end you find it already dead, and a crappy bow with an enchantment I already have.
Talos is the new Jesus. Spread the word.

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#5
Samaellives91 posted...
Was kind of pissed about the end result. After the spider and sphere, I thought " OMG, i'm going to get a Centurion!!!" then at the end you find it already dead, and a crappy bow with an enchantment I already have.

Lol, a centurion would of been seriously OP. You could go make a cup of tea and let it kill everything.

User Info: LiqiudusSnake

LiqiudusSnake
4 years ago#6

I thought it was a unique enchantment that couldn't be disenchanted? Where did it on somthing else? I would love to put it on my Sword
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 years ago#7

I thought it was a unique enchantment that couldn't be disenchanted? Where did it on somthing else? I would love to put it on my Sword

You can find it randomly in shops, its called Chaos or you can disenchant the Champions Cudgel.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: LiqiudusSnake

LiqiudusSnake
4 years ago#8
No its not, its a "fate" Enchantment. Chaos is "50% chance for each element to do X amount of Damage". Fate is "50% chance to absorb Stamina, Health or Magica"
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.

User Info: brawl4fun

brawl4fun
4 years ago#9
LiqiudusSnake posted...
No its not, its a "fate" Enchantment. Chaos is "50% chance for each element to do X amount of Damage". Fate is "50% chance to absorb Stamina, Health or Magica"

This man got it right.agentspoon posted...

You can find it randomly in shops, its called Chaos or you can disenchant the Champions Cudgel.

Fail! :P
GT: PeskyBurrito2 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Best part of "The Dark Knight Rises" :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5cH1Dh2G0

User Info: OriginalMink

OriginalMink
4 years ago#10
I made this account to answer this burning question the internet wont answer for me, is anyone else's Kagrumez unfinished? i know of the three rooms or whatever people use the shout to get into, but im talking about actually missing some game code. i have the xbox ver. and i got into kagrumez using the lever, ended up into the room but when i got to a short hallway i noticed the game looked unfinished as there was light yellow cream colored "sky" all around cutting off the rest of the path. i could see the rest of the coliseum part of the dungeon but there was no ground for me to walk on. there was water though, so i jumped and the first time i fell through the sky and ended up exactly in the same spot. so i jumped further and ended up in the "water" and frantically swam toward the coliseum. i made it by jumping up though the ground. the reavers were there and i killed them but they didn't give me the gems. sorry this was so long but i am curious if i am the only one with this problem and worried that i wont be able to finish this dungeon. OH also i did get the little dwarven spider and he is currently following me and serana so he takes up the pet spot.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived