Why did you guys buy this game, (real deal)

#31pyro_buntaPosted 12/17/2012 3:37:15 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
I like how he completely ignored my post because it pointed out how his entire argument in this thread is totally wrong.

*facepalm*

Read again.

I said DB/DG features, NOT every single thing. My god, even the PS3 and PC boards aren't like this.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#32RayzoriumPosted 12/17/2012 3:37:26 AM
I thought he was a brilliant troll at first, but it quickly became apparent that he actually believes what he's saying. Kind of tragic, but profound stupidity is bliss, I guess.

Anyway, I got this game because I liked the idea of Oblivion but hated the leveling system so intensely that it ruined the rest of the game. I heard Skyrim was going to fix that, along with other minor gripes I had, so I got it.
#33RebelElite791Posted 12/17/2012 3:41:07 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I like how he completely ignored my post because it pointed out how his entire argument in this thread is totally wrong.

*facepalm*

Read again.

I said DB/DG features, NOT every single thing. My god, even the PS3 and PC boards aren't like this.

And? None of the features in them were supposed to be in the vanilla game. Nothing was said to be in that wasn't in and was released as DLC. Nothing was cut to charge for.

Talk about deluded...
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#34GriffRobertsPosted 12/17/2012 3:42:42 AM
Bethesda's thought process when they made Dawnguard: "You know, the community doesn't seem satisfied with how vampires and werewolf playstyles are handled, maybe for this next DLC we can improve some of that while we implement some of these awesome new Gamejam ideas. And while we're at it, let's throw in some stuff that probably should have been in the game from the beginning."

Arrow crafting isn't nearly in high enough demand to be something Beth would deliberately withhold for a DLC. I could see them saving spears or something for a DLC, but arrow crafting? "No, let's leave this arrow crafting thing out of the main game guys. It'll come in handy later when we're trying to peddle DLC."

It's easy to say now that stuff like mounted combat, arrow crafting, and projectile kill cams should have been in from the beginning. Hindsight is always 20/20, you know.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#35IamI3rian(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 3:43:43 AM
Rayzorium posted...
I thought he was a brilliant troll at first, but it quickly became apparent that he actually believes what he's saying. Kind of tragic, but profound stupidity is bliss, I guess.

Anyway, I got this game because I liked the idea of Oblivion but hated the leveling system so intensely that it ruined the rest of the game. I heard Skyrim was going to fix that, along with other minor gripes I had, so I got it.

Leveling in Obl ws fine.

That's why they had that super interactive slider for difficulty.

Being too stubborn to use features (not in your case, in general) is not a reason a game is terrible.

I am sorry most gamers can't bring themselves to lower a difficulty level thouhg. Obl is the most underrated 'famous' game ever, as a result.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#36pyro_buntaPosted 12/17/2012 3:45:38 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
No you.

You said only fletchers can craft arrows? Why can you now craft arrows from the DLC?

You're contradicting yourself. The only one getting embarassed is how clueless you two are to what standards and logic is.

... i did not say only fletchers can craft arrows.. You are wasting my time. I am not engaging in a no u conversation. Thats just childish.

You said, Fletchers make arrows, not Blacksmiths. Then why can you craft arrows now with the DLC? I thought we only have the Smithing skill? You guys were saying asking for arrow crafting was unjustified. Stop contradicting yourselves. Again, I'm don't want this to be hostile. I prefer if we don't start flaming each other.

Why the "No you."? Because I'm not embarassing myself. On the contrary, you guys are straying from the original direction of the argument.
---
#37pyro_buntaPosted 12/17/2012 3:52:23 AM
GriffRoberts posted...
Bethesda's thought process when they made Dawnguard: "You know, the community doesn't seem satisfied with how vampires and werewolf playstyles are handled, maybe for this next DLC we can improve some of that while we implement some of these awesome new Gamejam ideas. And while we're at it, let's throw in some stuff that probably should have been in the game from the beginning."

Arrow crafting isn't nearly in high enough demand to be something Beth would deliberately withhold for a DLC. I could see them saving spears or something for a DLC, but arrow crafting? "No, let's leave this arrow crafting thing out of the main game guys. It'll come in handy later when we're trying to peddle DLC."

It's easy to say now that stuff like mounted combat, arrow crafting, and projectile kill cams should have been in from the beginning. Hindsight is always 20/20, you know.

---
#38pyro_buntaPosted 12/17/2012 3:52:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/17/2012 3:53:41 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

Yep. Its kind of pathetic how he's still blabbering on.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#40pyro_buntaPosted 12/17/2012 3:55:56 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Yep. Its kind of pathetic how he's still blabbering on.

It's kind of unrealistic to expect someone to reply that fast. You guys are just trolling at this point.
---