How to get house in Raven Rock?

#1YetAnothrShadowPosted 12/17/2012 2:46:41 AM
Do you just get it eventually or do you need to do specific quests?
---
http://i.imgflip.com/760c.gif
http://i.imgur.com/alReZ.gif
#2BluesSoul617Posted 12/17/2012 2:53:26 AM(edited)
Specific quests. I forgot the name of the quest but I do know you have to take the route when going under the bridge from Raven Rock and when you keep going, you'll see some Ash Spawns attacking some guards. Help him out and that should trigger the quest after you kill the Ash Spawns. Hopefully this was enough info to help.
---
Blues Soul 617
#3agentspoonPosted 12/17/2012 6:47:25 AM
Leave Raven Rock by the gate going East (I think) and you will see two Dunmer fighting a white Ash Spawn, help them and the guy with no helmet will ask you to take care of the treat and go to a Fort. Complete this mission.

Speaking to the Blacksmith, he will ask you to find his pick, go to the Mine and help the old man inside and explore the Mine.

After a few days the second in command of Raven Rock will ask you for a favour, complete this to be awarded the house.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#4GriffRobertsPosted 12/17/2012 6:49:22 AM
The quest in question is called Served Cold. I don't think you need to do anything specific, just help out around Raven Rock until the people start worshiping the ground you walk on.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#5FredCat07Posted 12/17/2012 6:58:33 AM
BluesSoul617 posted...
Specific quests. I forgot the name of the quest but I do know you have to take the route when going under the bridge from Raven Rock and when you keep going, you'll see some Ash Spawns attacking some guards. Help him out and that should trigger the quest after you kill the Ash Spawns. Hopefully this was enough info to help.

I just jump over the wall and ran toward the east and met him. He's been since crouching on his knees once I saved him.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#6BluesSoul617Posted 12/17/2012 8:11:20 AM
What are you asking?
---
Blues Soul 617