Thieves' Guild jobs in Raven Rock

#1MakoscientistPosted 12/17/2012 11:13:57 AM
I've seen around that the Bedlam job is not being registered in Raven Rock, which is currently happening to me. I was wondering if anyone a workaround for this? I am not Guild Master yet (which I am trying to get for the achievement) and don't want to waste my time doing Delvin's other quests for the holds.

I've already stolen a Diamond worth 800, so the quest should have automatically completed. But it has not. =(
---
Gamertag: TouchMyBlowfish
Games: Black Ops, Bayonetta, Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space 2. Feel free to chat!
#2GriffRobertsPosted 12/17/2012 11:19:23 AM
The Thieves Guild radiant quests include Raven Rock now? Cool, but you only need to do the special jobs for each of the four cities (Markarth, Solitude, Whiterun, Windhelm) to become Guildmaster. You can either cancel that quest and get a new one from Delvin (no penalties, aside from being chastised in a cockney accent), or just take quests from Vex from now on.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#3greyscalezeroPosted 12/17/2012 11:24:32 AM
yeah, i bailed on one when i had to steal a gem from a strongbox and it wouldn't register. i also bailed on a LOT of them while working on the last vendor. i was assuming RR doesn't unlock anything in the guild, but i'm still gonna check.
---
Your logic is not invited to this conversation! - Black Mage
Gamertag: greyscalezero