Any more dlc confirmed after Dragonborn?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Any more dlc confirmed after Dragonborn?
4 years ago#1
Just wondering if Bethesda has given any official word on more dlc for Skyrim after Dragonborn?
4 years ago#2
bump
4 years ago#3
They've given us word that there's more in store for 2013, but they never specifically said "more DLC". I'd say chances are positive, though, that we'll see some new DLC.
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
4 years ago#4
Yup, Bethesda said something along the lines of "we'll have more stuff next year" on their blog.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
4 years ago#5
They still have to do the giant mudcrab battle they showed
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
4 years ago#6
I think I read somewhere that they have two more large DLC packs in mind, but can't remember where I saw it now. Dawnguard was meh, but I think they really outdid themselves with Dragonborn and it would be great to get more like that.
GT: SqueamishPaper6
Pawn: Shard
4 years ago#7
With a game like this that is still so big with sales, and a ways away from the next title in the series, you can go ahead and plan on some more expansions whether its been announced or not.
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
4 years ago#8
Bethesda Softworks doesn't have anything to release until they're finished with Fallout 4, so there's probably at least one more big DLC coming,
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Any more dlc confirmed after Dragonborn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived